Join our new to atlas team, DivineMasters

Ahem clears throat
Want fun ,excitement and laid back play? Join us at DivineMasters!
Any level will be accepted! Age limit ? Mature enough to play the game at a competitive level and not cry about getting burned by a better player. Have half a team? Mergers welcome too. Be active , check in daily and participate in events . Play the game and have fun . You will be kicked for inactive status. Or zero in events . Sound interesting? Join today for a low price of $9.99 plus tax

DivineMasters
Platinum league
Is there a minimum level? Are you active ? Then maybe not.

Language:English
Time Zone:any
Played time:6 to now years :laughing:
Age Range: mature enough to play without crying
Elite Account?:yes
Dragon Roster Includes:dragons that kick butt
Highest Lineage Dragon:how much money your willing to spend

Email Bbanshee for more on this exciting offer, mention DRAGON in your email and receive an air high five free!

U literally said nothing

1 Like

Am I getting deja vu or what?

2 Likes

This is how you recruit…well said

2 Likes

First, welcome to the forums. :slightly_smiling_face:
Second, if you want to attract ppl to your team, you need to actually fill out info about your team. Say what you’re looking for, what makes your team stand out from the multitudes of others.

4 Likes

Hell throw in a little fun fact about your team if you want. But Capt is right, people need info on your team. Seeing that it says new atlas team, I’m guessing your team is gold 1 at least.

2 Likes

Welcome to the forums and good luck in your journey in atlas

1 Like

It was a quick post, sorry . Email me in game I’ll answer individually.

Fun fact we are a new team in the sea of new atlas teams. Take a peek and ask a question . I’ll answer.

We just saying thats its best to fill this out in general.

Like what Language should the players know, does time zone matter?, and all of that.

But leaving this blank, the likelihood of someone joining you guys isn’t high. Only because this thread is lacking information on your team

Okay here it goes!

English team
Sarcasm okay
Veteran atlas players on site
Newbies welcome
Must be actively playing
Line app is encouraged
There is no crying in War Dragons.
Must be competitive, this is a war game.

Anything to make you stand out from other teams? Like how’s the atmosphere in your team? Are you guys more understanding about people being busy or are you guns blashing into the game where if you miss one war you’re out. Stuff like that.

Think of a recruiting thread as a job interview, over sell your team if you have to

Obviously I have done a disservice to my team. Ahem clears throat
Want fun ,excitement and laid back play? Join us at DivineMasters!
Any level will be accepted! Age limit ? Mature enough to play the game at a competitive level and not cry about getting burned by a better player. Have half a team? Mergers welcome too. Be active , check in daily and participate in events . Play the game and have fun . You will be kicked for inactive status. Or zero in events . Sound interesting? Join today for a low price of $9.99 plus tax .

3 Likes

There you go :slight_smile:

Hope you guys get applications

:astonished:

2 Likes

It’s a steal. :laughing:

Edit your original post with this information.

Good Luck!

3 Likes

To edit your post hit the little pencil you see in the bottom right corner of your original post. By editing the original post it helps people from strolling through all the comments.

you are doing it right.you are getting lots of replies.we bumping it for you.Good job sir/mam

1 Like

Yeah they want money :rofl::rofl::rofl: