JOIN THE WAR ON ATLAS - LFM - P2 - BlackFlaggers

Language: Trash
Played time: Not brand new
Elite Account?: Preferred
Dragon Roster Includes: Divines

About:
It’s time to put your skill where your mouth is. Week after week, I see thread after thread complaining about Atlas, alliances, and pirates. Actions always speak louder than words.

If you love this game, maybe you’ve even been here on and off for a few years, but feel strongly that certain things are broken, busted, and ass-backwards; then it’s time to “put up or shut up” and join a team that’s taking on the entire map.

What are we looking for?
-Highly active, intelligent players who are more interested in offense than defense
-You should already understand the basic mechanics of Atlas
-You should be able to handle your own crap and get wars and events done just like everybody else

What do we offer?
-Attack whomever you want, wherever you want, whenever you want
-Regularly schedule atlas field trips and parties
-A friendly, team atmosphere made up of veterans and newer players who genuinely love playing together
-We don’t always have a bank, but when we do we share it freely. We want our players to be able to grow regardless of size or spending habits

We are evolving as a team and emerging as a real powerhouse. We do not hit 8/8 consistently, but we will be there soon (probably need 2 more consistent players to be there).

We are fairly laidback and chill. If you have real life stuff that comes up, we will always support you. However, we still expect you to be able to handle your business.

If you’d like a better sense of who we are and what our team beliefs are:

Retiring THIS thread, as we are evolving as a team:

12 Likes

Honestly a very supportive and interactive team. It’s been a while since I’ve been on a team that cares so much and feels like home. I’ve been on atlas for a while and I’ve learned alot more just by being here.
Highly recommend this team to players who want to enjoy, who want to grind, who want to learn and grow and join our mission. BlackFlaggers are amazing! :heart:

7 Likes

Battle is calling

4 Likes

I agree. BF is awesome. Always down for hits seem really decent and I really recommend them if ur after a fun team that has no rules in atlas :vulcan_salute:

coughI would be there if caradhras wasn’t a thing

1 Like

3 Likes

Lmao!!!

2 Likes

long live the rebellion :smiling_imp:

4 Likes

@MALIK

4 Likes

3 Likes

2 Likes

3 Likes