Join today! Be a dragon flyer extraordinaire tomorrow!

**FLY the Divine Skies

Hello fellow dragon enthusiasts, ole BBanshee here
Looking for fun ? Looking for action? Well look no further than DivineMasters. Located on the corner of War and Dragons .
We do have Atlas, and castle. No alliance . Need ya to be active and clothing my friends is optional. Birthday suit flying is on your discretion .
Have a friend , we accept alt accounts. We don’t judge your two house lifestyle. We have a max level of 150 plus but we will accept lower if you fit . We are in platinum league currently. If it fits , it sits . Come check out our team , I guarantee it’s finger lickin good :blush:
We’ll leave a light on for ya.
:heart::b::b:

1 Like

Min or max? And is it really a min/max when the next half of that same sentence you admit to breaking this rule?

1 Like

Why didn’t you just bump your other reciting post instead of making a new one?

2 Likes

If you ain’t joining mind yo business . I prefer 150 or higher but I can accept lower , ya know we’re begging out here. But thanks for pointing out I’m breaking the law . Arrest me :joy:

1 Like

Why not? Can I not make another? Is there a law? I didn’t know I made a faux pas. But apparently the only people who look are people who wanna criticize. So doooo eeettttt ! And for the rest who don’t judge all forum chats Join us!

It was just a question not criticizing…

I was more commenting that your post is saying you won’t accept anyone OVER 150 when you meant the opposite….

5 Likes

Thank you for the clarification

Thank you for the correction

Join today! Be a dragon flyer extraordinaire tomorrow!

Is this a guarantee

3 Likes

nah…I think its more of a slogan

It could be , maximum effort gives extraordinary results

you mean min level?

Yes we already discussed it that I made an error

I have a bunch of inactive alts I can bump on yall :sleepy::nail_care:

Quick question couldn’t you just keep one thread for recruitment? Mainly cause your spamming the forums all because of something stupid happened in your other threads.

1 Like

Lol thank you

Explain stupid things , I’m just trying to recruit players. Why are you spamming my posts and recruiting? You don’t have to comment on my recruitment posts. I’m not trying to be rude , but it seems you are.

I mean Wolf commenting on your posts are bumping them so people see them more. So wolf is helping you if you think about it by replying :confused:

But being mean isn’t helpful