JOIN YY [A Song] [Again]

Redoing this thread again again because the first one was shut down due to others being intimidated by our artistic prowess and the second one has to be approved because I mentioned the name of one of our beloved officers. Anyways, here is a list of 8 reasons why you should join YinYanWarriors:

1. Frequently placing high in events, YY is a team of active, innocent little bunnies that hit over 8/8 and all quests.

2. Requirements for atlas are simple; set the map on fire and try not to hit friends.

3. Essential things for the team include having a Line account, although we do have a Discord server available for those not on Line.

4. Europe, India, Australia, and the US are but a few of the time zones our players are in. We take pride in having a diverse and global team.

5. Joining YY will give you access to a tight-knight group that is fiercely loyal and will defend your honor.

6. Unicorns are permitted thanks to our officer Bear, but most of our social Line chat is full of pictures of cats. Some have fur and some do not. Also pictures of lots of food.

7. Nobody likes a kiss ass, and we are proud of our teammates feeling comfortable to always tell it like it is.

8. Once a year (at least) we meet to hang out and hug alpacas. Last time one spit on me. It was glorious.

Blah blah words here’s a video

13 Likes

Nekkid dragon kitty’s included!

3 Likes

:eyes:

Cursive is a skill that those on our team possess.

7 Likes

No need too give us a seizure.

True art has that effect on people sometimes. :relieved:

3 Likes

Alpacas you say what about penguin facts I don’t see any mention of penguin facts :man_shrugging:

4 Likes

@Lx460 wrote YY a poem

Firstly, I’d like to thank you for reading my post.
Recent changes have made people very angry.
Examination of these changes might be in order.
Everyone should have a voice.
Just try to put yourself in others shoes,
Unless you’re just a jerk.
Now is a good time for us to discuss.
Okay, bye! :wave:

5 Likes

We have included our penguin facts in this latest addition of recruiting posters. Who says and does all of this stuff, you might ask? Well, I guess you’d have to join the team to find out. You wouldn’t be able to find out elsewhere. :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Join YY we are trendsetters.

7 Likes

Oh my god this is something I’d normally see a 13 year old do tbh like what trend is these also YES JALEN TRREEEEE!

2 Likes

This still makes more sense than diamond LC however :joy:

9 Likes

Yeah I think it’s yelling and screaming I guess it’s like politics this politics that :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Join YY we have healthy snacks.

7 Likes

Read that as oranges from the Madalorian

Edit: nvm I see the Star Wars imagery

Join YY.

Here’s a T Rex.

6 Likes

You can live forever if you join YY. Message Ghost.

2 Likes

You are too spooky for me. Ghosts are scawry

3 Likes

7 Likes

But are they male or female rocks?

3 Likes