Just a wee note: PG staff is off today for Memorial Day (US Holiday)

Thought you all might like to know! See you tomorrow. Now go burn some stuff!

PS: IN WAR DRAGONS, JEEZ. I MEAN BURN STUFF IN WAR DRAGONS.

Gosh, c’mon. Don’t… don’t do that to me.

25 Likes

But … Burning things in RL can be fun too…

2 Likes

You know that we all know where the PG’s HQ is, right?

Oh…

5 Likes

Hope everyone has a nice, non-flammable holiday. Also hope we get a summer preview this week :wink:

1 Like

Only thing that is flaming is my grill :joy: Happy Memorial Day to everyone :hugs: Continue to be safe :slightly_smiling_face:

But, but… I don’t have anything else to burn :pleading_face:
Like Rubies :ruby: , Gold Chests :goldchest: , or Sigils
-edit-
:eggtoken: and :timergold: as well

2 Likes

I burned some meat. :sunglasses:

8 Likes

I never cook outside using grills. Just me I guess. A lazy ass.

:scream:

That’s the best way to cook though! The taste of the food is so good!

3 Likes

Will try!

A lot of people over complicate it but it’s the oldest form of cooking. It’s not hard. Build a fire and put meat next to it.

In case you’re curious about my setup, it’s a cinderblock, a grate from an old grill, a tire rim, topped off with another grate from an old grill. I put charcoal in the tire rim and light it. When you finish your second beer the food is ready to go on. Cook til it looks delicious.

5 Likes

Actually the oldest form of cooking is probably something being incinerated by lava. The second is probably from the heat blast from a meteor strike

I just bake cookies

1 Like

That’s lazy grilling. This is proper grilling. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

5 Likes

Look like need practice grilling :grimacing::see_no_evil: Love my smoker more than grilling now :blush:

Have you tried this with wood instead or charcoal? As a huge fan of barbecues, I always use vine tendrils. Wood burns shorter than coal but it adds a delicious taste. Also, it’s quite quick but you still have time to enjoy two glasses of wine during preparation

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.