Just out of curiosity... did anyone else’s egg token missions reset when they updated to version 4.2?

Title pretty much says it all. I even sent in a ticket to support because I didn’t want to be accused of cheating :woman_facepalming:

• Yes my egg token missions reset.
  • No they did not.
  • I didn’t notice one way or the other.

0 voters

3 Likes

I had all missions on cooldown. Did the update and ta-dah all missions were ready to be completed again.

I just looked at as free egg tokens :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Yes and I don’t know if I got credit for doing both sets or only one set, it was 5 am and I did my missions then saw there was an update when couldn’t join another. Updated and boom, had all three (different) missions again.

Hopefully this is a feature for all future updates.

1 Like

I’ll certainly be keeping an eye on this.

@LizDrakemoor - Don’t worry. PG wouldn’t ban you for simply doing an egg mission when it was available.
If you were hacking to reset the timer… that’s a different story :slight_smile:

I’m paranoid about these things after playing for 2 years :laughing:

Well the only control you’d have over it (and that assumes you knew it’d happen before hand) would be to wait until all your missions were off cool down before updating. Not at all reasonable.

Totally agree :laughing:

I had an issue where my quests reset. I’d completed and claimed some before I realised what had happened. I messaged support as i was worried i’d be flagged as cheating. They were next to useless.

To this day, I still have quests for ‘Build a Builder Hut’ and ‘Build a lumber mill for more wood’.

Obviously I can’t complete these as it’s impossible to build a third mill or a second builders hut.

1 Like

why must you point out things that benefit the players? :man_facepalming: now they are going to investigate and roll back the amounts to those who did the missions. Jesus people don’t you ever learn???

PG don’t take away accidental gifts. It’s not their style. They are rare, but they do happen :slight_smile:

Anyway to rollback an app update on android (repeatedly)? I want to “check” to see if I keep getting new missions every time I update and need a substantial sample size to generate proper statistics.

:blush:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.