Just so you guys know ig

I don’t get much of this game even tho I’m level 102 already, and still don’t understand much about this…

Meaning I’m still learning from my teammates and other people…

Thx for understand

JustMeCJ

(age removed by moderator)

Are you looking for a team? You may want to use the LFT template if so.

2 Likes

Fyi you don’t have too announce your age here
Edit: sorry used the wrong acronym

4 Likes

If you’re looking for a guild that will help you understand the game feel free to message me in game. Also don’t advertise your age online.

2 Likes

Please remove your age

4 Likes

This is one thing PG basically explained this too, plus Age Advertising will make you vulnerable too predators and all the other naughties here @JustMeCJ

3 Likes

On the knowledge front…

You could help us help you by being specific about what you don’t understand about the game or what you want to achieve.

Do you want to grow strong? Keep your base short and your towers maxed. Follow a breed path so you don’t fall behind in dragons.

Do you want to be a good at flying? Tell us which dragons you have and want to get better at. We’ll even tell you if they’re worth the time or what their potential is.

Do you want to be more time efficient in game ?
Check this video

And don’t let your team promote you to officer

2 Likes

You know you can be banned if you’re under 18??
Like if the pg folks looked here right now they would terminate your account in a heartbeat. No kidding. Edit your age right now.

1 Like

It’s under 13 I think, not 18 (but idk)

4 Likes

Is rated for 12+, but still should not tell others online your age really :neutral_face: Is for your own well being and protection :slightly_smiling_face:

7 Likes

:joy:

It’s 13+ and it’s not just for grown ups btw

3 Likes

CJ, you know you can ask us (your team) for advice anytime!

2 Likes

Wait someone in my team said 18. DAMN!

2 Likes

In their TOS is 13+, AppStore says 12+ :woman_shrugging:

2 Likes

Samsung says +13, apple says +12 but the Code of Conduct Galileo wrote says +13. Understandably so, there are many adults on wd,

2 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

4 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

2 Likes

275 isn’t super impressive either.
It isn’t bad, but level doesn’t mean much for game intelligence

4 Likes

The level doesn’t indicate the skill and knowledge of the player. :upside_down_face:

8 Likes

Agree it’s more of the play time and knowledge building up from it

3 Likes