Khaleesikillas plat 3 actively recruiting

Looking for Members Title

LFM – Plat 3 – khaleesikillas – any level welcome

——————————————————————————————————

Language: English
Time Zone: Any
Played time: Any we can help you if newer.
Age Range: 18+ preferred
Elite Account?: Its your money your choice
Dragon Roster Includes: Lord Ember
Highest Lineage Dragon: Any

About:

Hello all,

We are currently a plat 3 team that is seeking a few players to swap out some alts/slackers. We do have event minimums for both atlas and main game events but it is all very easily reached. Other than that it’s the normal requirements: 5 flames in wars, ask for help when needed, and help out your family.

We currently hold multiple castles (atleast 1 of each element) with an extra 400+ daily egg tokens. We are also in a well established alliance. We are chatty and easy going as we understand that at the end of the day this is still a game and should be fun to play. If you think it sounds like a good fit it probably is. Also if you’ve read this far maybe your interested and should send me a message with any questions you might have.

Hope to hear from you soon. Happy flying either way.

~Doc~

1 Like

Still looking for a few individuals to join this great team. Join now before the event starts and let’s burn everyone down together.

Still looking for those few people to finish off the team.

I joined the team this week and I’m very happy about it :smiley: Jokes, teamwork, advices, rss, tips, everything is there to have fun and be competitive

1 Like

hi i like to ask if is steel avaible?

1 Like

hi i like to join the team if is possible.

Go ahead and apply to the team and we will get you in after the event ends. :+1:

thank you

I am also interested, but how do I apply?

1 Like

You can search for the team in the team meeting hall and click on Join to apply.

You can also message Kate or myself in game and ask any questions you might have. (Fyi the 0 in my name are zeros.)

For a moment there, I thought… :man_facepalming:t2:

Is confusedkate aka grumpykate?

1 Like

Yep, that’s me.

2 Likes

Looking for a few good players to join the team. We have a few slackers in events we need to replace. Message me with any questions you might have.

1 Like

Message me in game. Mini merge 15 active players

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.