Kingdom Wars epic fail part 2?

Just by scouting the map the game froze and I got this screen…

That’s just how last kingdom wars at the beginning of the season started for me. Seriously, PG?
no battles, probably not many people on the event page to start with and already issues with the responsiveness of the event?:man_facepalming:

I really hope this is not an omen for the entire event, but I’m seriously scared :confused:

5 Likes

I have seen this in past, whenever there is network failure (even if it is for few seconds) I get this error. For me it is working in both device ios and android.
So keeping finger crossed, to get this event working smooth, any delay in the event gonna delay my dream to get Zen.

2 Likes

I got this Chinese looking notification. Seems it’s gonna be a great kw again.

Ive gotten one in Arabic in the past lol,

But i dont truly have had a large like or dislike (except the obvious horror the other KW was last time) only just it’s a little more annoying then the other pvp events, lets hope it doesn’t end up like the last time KW was live…

My teammates attacks aren’t counting, I don’t wanna try it.

works for me - 20k points

I’m good now

It take so freakishly long to get even 1 tile by yourself while last time you can just throw a mega and be done with it

1 Like

I got this one

Also, for the record, this event is even more boring now than it was before.

Just Krelos after Krelos after Krelos after Krelos after Krelos after Krelos after Krelos after Krelos after Krelos after Krelos after Krelos after Krelos after Krelos after Krelos after Krelos after Krelos after Krelos after Krelos after Krelos after Krelos after Krelos after Krelos after Krelos after Krelos after Krelos after Krelos after Krelos after Krelos after Krelos after Krelos after Krelos after Krelos after Krelos after Krelos after Krelos after Krelos after Krelos after Krelos after Krelos after Krelos after Krelos after Krelos after Krelos after Krelos after Krelos after Krelos after Krelos after Krelos after Krelos after Krelos after Krelos after Krelos after Krelos after Krelos after Krelos after Krelos after Krelos after Krelos after Krelos after Krelos after Krelos after Krelos after Krelos after Krelos after Krelos after Krelos after Krelos after Krelos after Krelos after Krelos after Krelos after Krelos after Krelos after Krelos after Krelos after Krelos after Krelos after Krelos after Krelos after Krelos after Krelos after Krelos after Krelos after Krelos after Krelos after Krelos after Krelos after Krelos after Krelos after Krelos after Krelos after Krelos after Krelos after Krelos after Krelos after Krelos after Krelos after Krelos after Krelos after Krelos after Krelos after Krelos after Krelos after Krelos after Krelos after Krelos after Krelos after Krelos after Krelos after Krelos after Krelos after Krelos after Krelos after Krelos after Krelos after Krelos after Krelos after Krelos after Krelos after Krelos after Krelos after Krelos after Krelos after Krelos after Krelos after Krelos after Krelos after Krelos after Krelos after Krelos after Krelos after Krelos after Krelos after Krelos after Krelos after Krelos after Krelos after Krelos after Krelos after Krelos after Krelos after Krelos after Krelos after Krelos after Krelos after Krelos after Krelos after Krelos after Krelos after Krelos after Krelos after Krelos after Krelos after Krelos after Krelos after Krelos after Krelos after Krelos after Krelos after Krelos after Krelos after Krelos after Krelos after Krelos after Krelos after Krelos after Krelos after Krelos after Krelos after Krelos after Krelos after Krelos after Krelos after Krelos after Krelos after Krelos after Krelos after Krelos after Krelos after Krelos after :sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping:

4 Likes

Ahh yesimage can we get an exotic one tho?

2 Likes

Allow me to preface my remarks by saying that I like to think myself as a sort who takes a measured approach to things. I tend not to respond emotionally, attempt to see all sides prior to providing my thoughts, and provide constructive criticism, rather than sharp invective. It is in this light that I offer PG and the community my thoughts on this event:

It is shyte. It is so shyte, in fact, it is the shyte that flies that eat shyte, shyte.

The gameplay is shyte, the bases are shyte, the lag and tripping over ourselves is shyte. It’s a large pile of shyte laid by millions of flies that eat shyte.

And as much as this post will be looked at by PG as being nonconstructive, and will most certainly be flagged, every single PG employee who actually plays the game will know that it is bang on. Apologies to those who no doubt spent countless hours devising this new format, but I see no way to sugarcoat it.

23 Likes

Can we just burn this version of kingdom war in hell fire which is where they came from and be done with it
If pg love kingdom war so bad please run the old version this one is so repetitive that i will just hit minimum and be away for the week

5 Likes

PG never learn. The event is utter bollocks but PG won’t listen. This event feels like it has been designed by a child, full of glitches

4 Likes

Players: Kingdom Wars is the worst event ever!

PG: Hold my beer

KW2 is much worse than the prior KW. It’s so bad, I don’t want to play it. And I have to… for my team, for the season.

I’ll post a list of the multitude of reason why it’s so bad later, I don’t want to type that much on my phone.

With the impending Atlas disaster, Kingdoms Suck, reliability, refresh and stability issues, it’s hard to actually PLAY this anymore let alone WANT to.

7 Likes

Rename it “Constant Bore” then scrap it forever!
Parking a dragon to protect is ok for 1 tile, not every city.
Hope Atlas reshuffle works as well!

2 Likes

How many different ways do we need to tell you that this event is crap? It’s repetitive, and boring. The way spaces change hands is demoralizing. This is a game, and supposed to be fun. This isn’t.

Just throw it away and never speak of it again.

4 Likes

Congrats PG on making a crap event even worse. There’s no fun in doing this one. Bring back king of the hill.

3 Likes

I wanna ask what that is

A old event pg said the code was no good for if I remember right and it was scraped and pg said those old events will not return. :man_shrugging:
So we need new ones that aren’t overly complicated !!
Preferably something that’s actually fun and competitive and pvp based !

2 Likes

Works fine on my end… few delayed prizes that’s all but overall working good as of yet