Kingdom Wars Revamp: The Islands+

Map is interesting!

For the Exile to WFI, that would severely punish those who have already given up and gone there. I think this is something that doesn’t work out balance wise, and to be honest, I’m not a fan of being able or being forced to change islands more than once.

From what I see KW has far too many teams for the space it has. My suggestion for that problem is to separate teams in groups of 4 or 5 all in the borders of a smaller hexagon and have them compete to get to one major monument in the center like a gold rush. With minor monuments around of course.

That would prevent a team HQ to be surrounded and have a major goal (very good VP on major) instead of controlling so many lands.

After a round is complete, the top 2 teams would go to the next round with other winning teams. Likely to the fight pits structure, until maybe the 3rd final round. Each stage could be something like duchess, prince and kings arena.

It would also give the chance to conquer bloodlands terrain more often until you have a hot battle royal.

That said, I do like your suggestion way better than the present event

Ok, my understanding of WFI being exclusive was that each team basically had their own. This would mean that even if multiple teams went to WFI, they wouldn’t be together

Just leave it at that. :wink:

It doesn’t help to get things changed if everyone wants to chop up a proposal and turn it into their own.

No. The WFI is a shared island.

@Obfirmo I replied taking this in account. I got what you wanted to say though :wink:

Well Done Red.

Question: When the top 3 teams achieve the CI, space will be left on the main map. When this space opens won’t the teams next to that newly opened area still have the location benefit? In other words, those teams on the opposite side of the top teams area will have no chance at getting those hexes. Placement is still an issue.

The WFI for teams that chose that option, will they be fighting each other also for a few more points or only BlackBloods?

It’s a choice teams have to make. Do you want to be next to a top scoring team and risk them wiping you out, but possibly take their land if they move to the CI?

Starts as all blackbloods, but it can be other teams as well.

Not really, docks wont open until a later time… say a few hours later after event start… so initial positioning is key (for those who are aiming for it) Let the fast and big teams fight it out :slight_smile: