Kinnarux limited skin

Is this skin limited till?

The limited line is a week time offer, so it’ll end with fort. ( event ends in 4d 8h from now) but you can claim it for another 5d 8h. So until the event screen disappears.

1 Like

No i mean kinnarix skin…is that temporary skin or permanent on kin?

Oh, that would be permanent.

4 Likes

Thanks for the confirmation

Kinn looks kinda cool in his new look tho.

4 Likes

Yes…it looks nice

2 Likes

Art team really needs to be given a pat on the back. I love the new color skin :star_struck:

2 Likes

Personally not a fan. I like the blue parts but not a fan of the purple. Mostly Im just mad that her skin is so much more expensive than Jaal’s

I do like the light on the chest. Shame they released it so late when she’s gonna be nearing obsolete

4 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like

1 Like

Hey does someone else has this issue with the new Kinnarix’s Skin? Mine shrinks with the new skin, in the dragons den and in active battle looks smaller with the purple skin

Same here. My guess is that when they did the new skin model, they resized her

I’m not sure if it was intentional or not.

2 Likes

I have often spell fails now or more likely they dont start. Can even hunter tap your Ipad sometimes and nothing. Will test if switch Skin fix it after work.

Oh my gosh it’s like looking at some none wings … which would be cool if the wings didn’t cause my eyes to have some repulsive behaviors. Literally that’s a highly saturated purple with a dimmed down purple feather colored set to make it look good. Purple too Blue now that I know what this looks like looks kinda cool but also repulsive in my eyes.

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.