Krygrant reskin useless

When you use the Krygrant reskin you can’t see it when flying because she turns green as soon as she’s hit or unchained is activated, this makes the skin totally useless.

Can we get the green turned off please, we don’t need it and I would like to see the new skin I just spent a ton of sigils for :slight_smile:

Cheers

Manc

10 Likes

@PGNipNap

1 Like

I’ll see what I can do! I agree that green doesn’t do this dragon any favors.

13 Likes

I too went with krygant skin the green healing makes the skin useless lol

I ag… :boom: :sparkles:    :rabbit2: 

hides

1 Like

Any chance for a resolution before event ends? I would like the skin but as others have said it’s useless on Krygant with his constant terrible neon green glow. If it gets fixed I would definitely get the skin. Krygant is so ugly he really needs it…

The soonest this could be fixed is not next week, but the week after. I am highly optimistic about this getting resolved though.

6 Likes

Can we get a promise that it will be done?

Nipnap’s statement is about as close to a guarantee as you’ll find

1 Like

@PGNipNap

Could I please have an update if you have one? are we getting Krygrant fixed this week?

I’m so looking forward to seeing the new skin while flying, artwork is awesome as usual :slight_smile:

Many thanks

Manc

1 Like

Yes, there is a fix coming! You should see it this week, and if not please let me know.

6 Likes

You da man, many, many thanks :slight_smile:

Greens gone, skin looks awesome, many thanks :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Awesome. No more permagreen :nauseated_face:

2 Likes

Thank you for the fix. He looks so much better! :pray:

He defo looks cool with the new skin. Much better then green.

Love the new reskin. I think Krygrant pairs perfectly with Venus :heart_eyes: My favourite looking duo!

2 Likes