Lag after reinstall

Discussions about War Dragons that don’t fall under other Categories can be posted here. I had a problem earlier today that my rewards weren’t not claiming properly. It would say I claimed thrn a few minutes later those Same rewards would show up again in event tab. On urging fro pg to reinstall I did so only To come back and find game so choppy laggy I cannot play. Pg has stopped now responding to my help ticket

I’m in same situation I have had issues since start of event and all pg does is insist on reinstall the game and which I did and also game is laggy and I haven’t been able to do event since start got 1 run in… And no word from pg they stopped replying and I have stopped trying and pretty much lost all motivation

1 Like

Yeah it seems if they cantfix an issue they ignore it[quote=“Dawnphoenix, post:1, topic:64340, full:true”]
Discussions about War Dragons that don’t fall under other Categories can be posted here. I had a problem earlier today that my rewards weren’t not claiming properly. It would say I claimed thrn a few minutes later those Same rewards would show up again in event tab. On urging fro pg to reinstall I did so only To come back and find game so choppy laggy I cannot play. Pg has stopped now responding to my help ticket
[/quote]

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.