LaViaDraconis S3, needs good, active, team first players

Update: we just kicked the door down to sapphire, and are here for our first time! I am super proud of our team! :blush:

1380 egg tokens, 880 troops, 18 1 hr timers. Castles all elements.

10/10 quests. 8/8 on fort, sometimes on breeding and PvP as well, trending up. Ideally you have at least obsidian dragons, and you are able to help us meet our goals or improve upon where we are currently at. Ideally, your base is built right and you are up to date on breeding.

Glory swaps organized regularly. Why grind so hard all the time for crap glory when you can get max glory easily every time via a glory swap?

Oh, Shivenzo the grind from YouTube is here as well.

We are a team that seeks to do well and improve in all aspects of the game, both the main game, and in atlas.

:+1:t2:

but you do got a 448 and 446

1 Like

Maybe they’re looking for 60b+ bases? :thinking: -hence the title…?

2 Likes

that is impossible lol but who knows what tier theses folks in but yes not alot of diamond teams even have 50 plus bills

edit maybe its dragons :thinking: :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

2 Likes

Exactly… :grin:

I love the callout Shiv gets :joy: awesome player though, y’all are lucky to have him as part of your team!

:joy::joy::joy: LordsOfEvil looking for a 60 Billion big also already in saph1 so just join us

2 Likes

We know haha :blush:

OR…

They could do something different than most their level…:and help a rising team complete its rise… :man_shrugging:t2::man_shrugging:t2::man_shrugging:t2:

Or just join the team with the best of both of your teams.
Darkshades is recruiting :crazy_face:

We have a Scarlet. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

A scarlet count me in

1 Like

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts: always.

BUuuuuuuuump

How shall I formally apply? I’m level 283, Obsidian dragons - I know, I’m behind, but I’m working on it.
I always do all my quests and do not have a problem reaching the goal for 8/8 in team achievements for events. I’m also a madman when it comes to defending. Almost always top rank on my team.

Hello there, you can apply by hitting the full button, and you can message me in game at Iamvex if you have any questions :sunglasses:

I will shortly after event ends. Thank you.

There are a lot of random a** low plat teams with super high level players though, just saying. It’s not impossible.

At the point of my reply, 50b+(Tho tbh, it was a typo of 60b+ but w/e) are only the ones that p2w super heavily.

It IS impossible to keep a player with that strength in a plat team unless the whole faq’ing team’s paying for the acc owner just to keep him. :rofl: -or the temporal drama in d leagues.

Hey, do you all have any room for me? I’m a level 168 with Garnet divines and can kill pretty well-built level 300 bases with my Galgrim (sometimes defended since the general concept is to blink stuff with him and not get hit). I am up to Garnet tier in breeding progress and I should be in Emerald really soon. Keep in mind that this may change throughout the course of the next atlas event, as I may gain more base and divine levels due to a sudden increase in timers. If I’m not accepted and need to be just a little higher, that’s totally fine. I can try another time. Thank you.