Let’s draw Pathox

Okay, I’ll try to do my best on doing a digital drawing of Pathox. Hopefully it comes out well

what application is this

Procreate for iPad

An update on my progress (still have a very long way to go :laughing:) Total tracked time is up to 8 hours and 12 minutes. I’m including a screenshot of Pathox that @KillerFrost kindly sent me so that you can see what the back of his in game 3D model looks like for comparison’s sake.

It’s so pretty! Can’t wait to see you draw the wings!

Gonna join the fun)

I’m still trying to figure out what brush to use to get the darker vein/lightning looking bits near where the membrane connects to the bones, but I think I’ve got the right brush for the rest of the wings.

Total tracked time: 11 hours 46 minutes

Amazing! This is going to end up as a true masterpiece :heart_eyes:

They look a little more web-like than lightning-like to me, so maybe something along that line?

Dang love it

Hmm sort of like veins maybe?

I’m beginning to think that I’m going to have to sketch out a general pattern and use one of my more common brushes instead of being able to use a more exotic one (like what I used on the rest of the wing membrane). Oh well :laughing: at least it will probably turn out better if I do it the longer way lol.

Still in process.
Question:should I make wings colored or stick to monochrome?

Omg dariiiiii!!!

Omg Gidddddd😹
I’m feeling,like I want to do it in pencil 100% and make his wings look.like a smoke :thinking:
Or do it with watercolors in color

Beautiful!! IMO, keep it uncolored or minimally colored with those gold accents. The grey pencil looks lovely, fits the Pathox mood :grin: :t_rex:

Either . :kissing_heart::kissing_heart::heart:

If you have acess to a scanner and a program similar to Photoshop, I say keep the original in greyscale with your pencils. Then when you’re done, scan it in and see about adding in hints of color digitally.

It’s looking fantastic so far :smile:

Didn’t killer frost get banned?

I just heard about that in one of the in game chat’s I’m in. She doesn’t appear to have a forum ban though.