Let us attack our teammates’ bases

Forgive me if this has been brought up dozens of times. But many games allow teammates to “prestige” on each other without any cost - troops or otherwise.

How big a deal would this be to implement?

We have some 300+ players with easy bases but they don’t really know that they are the target being exploited .

Is there another way?

1 Like

it’s pretty easy that can already be done.

kick them off the team and then attack them.

and after the attacks, invite them back into the team.

1 Like

do they get notified of the kicking first? or is it just more of a “haha noob fix your f*ckin base” kinda thing?

5 Likes

Better if they know and defend the base. That way every one gets a more realistic fight. The defending can watch the attack and see how they are being exploited and it takes away an excuse about undefended bases being easy.

The attacking cant just plow through and who knows, a dozen hammers can make or break an attack anyway. Maybe the base isn’t that broken and the team needs to defend more.

4 Likes

There’s no need to kick. Any player can go into LC and ask to be hit by someone of a similar level. If they’re in an appropriate league, they’ll likely have several volunteers.

2 Likes

the op seemed more interested in attacking his/her own teammate to achieve the goal, so…

edit: instead of them being attacked by players in other teams :man_shrugging:t2:

2 Likes

Seems he’s just looking for a way to help his teammates see the weaknesses on their bases :woman_shrugging:t2: This is another way.

2 Likes

I like the idea I wanted this for a long time.
Another suggestion I think is a good idea let us see our base in the same way I get to see another base in matchmaking screen that way its easier to look at your own layout

2 Likes

That would leave diamond teams vulnerable

:smirk: Only if they don’t have friends outside.
Plus it’s not like Diamond teams need to do this.

2 Likes

…I see a few bases that need this very exercise. Like, today.

1 Like

This is a popular suggestion, and really should be implemented if PG can do it without screwing up.

3 Likes

Clash of Clans allows friendly clan only attacks. Works fine. No troop loss, no RSS lost. Practice as much as you want until you “git good”!

3 Likes

I reiterate: “If PG can do it without screwing up.” :laughing:

5 Likes

Smirk
no pigi
Please no :rofl:
i can see the team drama . i smell the trouble lol

I have a clunky solution for this already… play two accounts on two devices. Even better if both accounts are on the same team; then you can be a mawg like me.

I am a mawg. Half man, half dog. I am my own best friend.

EDIT: now I see the problem - can’t do self-harm. But that is an alien concept to us mawgs anyway, so bear with me.

1 Like

Never. Going. To. Happen.

Been a popular suggestion for YEARS. With PG, if it doesn’t make dollars, it doesn’t make sense (Even though making a more enjoyable game would in fact make dollars… but hey, it’s PG :man_shrugging:).

Charge 10 rubies for the player to enable a team attack. There you go… PG has monetized the feature.

It would be akin to jousting… practice runs. Very useful to get feedback from your teammates.

1 Like

PG would read this as:

1 Like

Money is money. I was trying to point it in the PG=PocketGems direction and not in the PG=PathologicalGreed direction.

1 Like