Level 90 looking for sapphire team

Level 90 looking for a non-toxic team. On all weekend and very active, just looking for a team willing to help me learn and progress. Very very interested in the game just need a team to help cultivate my interest.

1 Like

Please please please do not go to a Saph team. It will hurt you, and hurt your team.

Find a plat team, grow a bit, and then you can start branching out

14 Likes

I’m open to any team that is active, my team now is platinum but is honestly trash so I thought sapphire was the way to go

1 Like

Honestly, Plat is so fine right now.

6 Likes

I also have a level 326 that would probably move with me if the team was good

1 Like

If you really want a team based on league, you can try applying at DigitalChaos while they’re still up in the leagues but have openings. I mean, pvp WILL SUCK. Wars WILL BE LOST. But hey, egg tokens. Woop woop.

P4 and maybe P3 is a better fit to your level - imo.

Wait, I’m tagging @GhostRider419 who can determine if you’re a sub-100 saph ready.

6 Likes

i appreciate this more than you know. I look forward to your response

1 Like

I was once in your shoes as well, thinking that Sapphire league was my only hope of finding a good and active team. To be truthful with you, even most highly active Platinum teams may not accept you at such a low level.

If you are going to be on a Sapphire team, you are going to need dragons of higher tiers, as PvP is not as easy in Sapphire league as they are in the lower leagues. Additionally (and this information is a bit redundant), the same standards that a Sapphire team would hold you to, a highly-active Platinum team may hold you to as well.

Trust me when I say that Sapphire league is not for those below level 400 (an exception could be made if you were a proficient flier, but you typically have to be capable of taking bases above level 400). You will have an extremely difficult time in Sapphire league if you do miraculously manage to find one that accepts you, which I can say with absolute certainty is highly unlikely.

There are some good teams that would likely accept you, and some in which you may not struggle with PvP, but a Sapphire team would be too much of a hassle for you. You may want to lay low until you level up more.

5 Likes

I can???

Not enough for sapphire. Not a weekend game in sapph.

Again, not really the space for sapphire at level 90. There are several very good plat teams who are able to help teach the game.

At level 90 you would be more likely to be a liability to the team you are on than an asset. My team is not picky about levels, but we expect our lower levels to be able to hold their own in PVP. You would need backing up every single attack.

Try for mid to upper plat. Don’t write off plat based on one trash team, whoever it might be. But certainly do not go to sapph.

12 Likes

Was I wrong?? :rofl:

2 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

3 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like

I did not say that. I said find a good team. There are several out there. No need to kiss anyone’s ass. I certainly never do. I once caused 30 people to leave a team because the leader wanted us to worship him. :relieved:

6 Likes

No lol

Hell noooo

Get a better plat team! There are a bunch of us advertising on the forums! Pick one out and talk to the officers and see which ones make you feel good.

3 Likes

making a new thread

2 Likes

You can also edit the thread title :+1:

3 Likes

@MarshGlob can I go back to binge watching my anime now?

1 Like

if it’s not dbz then no

1 Like

off-topic, what anime ? :eyes:
and hell yes, don’t wait for my go signal!

2 Likes

MHA.

Looking at OP’s team, I find it… well, there’s certainly many better plat teams out there. I’ll just say that.

3 Likes