Level Prims event

Anyone have idea on next atlas prims event in atlas

Never basically.

3 Likes

Seriously?..so can we do level without event?

Of course. Anytime. No (more) holding back. :green_heart:

11 Likes

I hope i can level fort and breeding without holding back too

2 Likes

Thanks for the information

1 Like

Gold and timer requirements are still there, though.

1 Like

That’s pretty much within your control already & not a calendared thing. So long as you are able to fill up the gaps &/or lacking, you’re good to level / train your prims anytime. :green_heart:

2 Likes

I’m just saying the gold and timer requirements are not insignificant, especially if you are on bankless team. They should eliminate the cost, or at least reduce it dramatically.

1 Like

Well, you can. Just won’t give you any points :rofl:.

2 Likes

Just like if your employer decided to stop paying you. It would be a good thing because it would free you up to work whenever you wanted. You wouldn’t have to wait for 8:00am on Monday any longer.

1 Like

No more prim event but I’d like it if it were added to the glory event

2 Likes

I found it a bit jarring how PG’s flip floppiness (for lack of better wording) around the train primarch event

“We are keeping PRT around to serve players without maxed primarchs, as they will still benefit from the event’s existence.”

Followed by “Primarch training is not coming back.”

As always, PG is wildly inconsistent with its messaging. Combined with the plethora of mistakes in the season introduction documentation, the whole thing is very off-putting.

2 Likes

Roughly 2.5 weeks between those two announcements, too, with the 180 degree flip flop statement occurring 30 comments deep into a discussion thread, not even the announcement thread.

Absolutely no way for people with stored levels to plan appropriately.

1 Like

@PGGalileo @caelym @PGTimber

Can you please make a formal announcement, one way or another? If you are planning on removing Prim training, completely, and not continue it as an adjunct to other Atlas events, please retain it in the rotation for a few cycles so players can redeem their stored levels.

Just chatting in TC, pretty much no one other than myself was aware of caelym’s statement, not surprisingly, given where it was buried.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.