LFM – EnglishCharredRuneslvl220
——————————————————————————————————

Language: English
Time Zone: Europe and Asia preferred but not a must
Played time: nothing really matters. Must be very active status
Age Range: 18+
Elite Account: yes, Atlas Elite preferred
Dragon Roster Includes: we don’t care as long as you can fly what you have
Highest Lineage Dragon: emerald preferred, if you have a good base and are a good guy/girl garnet is okay

About:
We are an Atlas focus team, we expect our members to do their job and we do our job as a team for each individual player. We have a minimum troops amount requirement and as well minimum gold farmed requirement. Minimum event performance is basic. We finance the primarch upgrades from team bank based on the individuals performance.
There is no drama in the team, our leadership is fair and straightforward. We tolerate IRL issues as this is a game and we prefer individuals who can decide on their own what they can afford and what not.
We are 24/7 covered.
If interested to join, please contact me (BulcsuVezer) in game, or we can chat here a bit as well (I prefer in game).

Cheerz

BV

We found players to optimize our rooster, but regardless please feel free to apply. You will be put on waitlist. This way as a free spot occurs you have an immediate opportunity to join our team.

Some still dont get that the high expectations we make in Atlas are serious. So we have 2 open spots now for 220+. Please contact me if interested.

Great team and great people in this team! They are so nice such as Alek, DJ, Jrich, Pi and lots of others. :+1::+1::+1: