Language: English
Time Zone: US and/or Asia prefered
Played time: Long enough to know what you’re doing
Age Range: 18+
Elite Account?: Yes
Dragon Roster Includes: Useful hunters, seasonals, and mythics
Highest Lineage Dragon: Harbinger+

About:
ForsakenGenius is a D2 team with players from around the world. We are a friendly bunch that doesn’t tolerate drama, although there are times when we love to joke around. If you are an active player with a defensible base with a kill island of level 65 or higher towers and are interested in flying with us, please reach out to our wonderful officer MsBeaHaven in game.

This team is a wonderful group of players who I have had the privilege of flying with since I was level 226. They have helped me grow so much as a player. They are knowledgeable, supportive, and good natured. If you’re looking for a team that will help you grow as a player, consider making ForsakenGenius your new home.

4 Likes

:face_with_monocle: Isn’t it said that lv 300 without Vanguard won’t be accepted?

-edit-

Supporting evidence…

1 Like

You can’t get Vanguards at 300 :rofl:

1 Like

Vanguard eggs?

I mean the breeding requirement is lowered…

So they dont accept anyone 300 :laughing:

:eyes: Normally the minimum level there is a lot higher. And exceptions can be made if the player is very active and on a good trajectory of growth. I just posted what leadership said they’d prefer for applicants.

There are team minimums in events and having a player who can hit those minimums without needing back up for every run is important.

Speaking from personal experience, D2 is super rough on lower level players (and I had happened to have obsidian dragons at my level). I had to do extra runs every PVP event since I was relegated to hitting lower point value targets. Sure I would ask for back up if I was happening to do a mega coin run, but the rest of the time I tried to stand on my own two feet (so to speak).

As far as I know it said 300s that includes 300-399. You can hatch at 360 but you can breed earlier.

I could have wrote a book there to include every ifs and buts, however I think the interested ppl know what’s required in a d2 team, if not we don’t want them lol. Hope that made things clearer.

7 Likes

Listen to Warlord… he’s the fantastic leader of the team :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

:eyes: me n wife decided to go homeless the other day eeks already joined a team tho no one but plat responded really

Teamless! :scream:

1 Like

:laughing: we met ur requirements forums didnt help at all so i went searching on my own! Only plat needed a 466 and a 390 mythic emp and vanguard play :see_no_evil: plats to low for me sadly but yea u missed by a day lol

Darn :cry: Well if they happen to be a bad fit for you, you can always send MsBea a message :joy:

1 Like

Always Prefer to test product before buying :smiley: simply teams like to tell lies to get u in

Lol yes a ass hole to enemys not teammates :smile: just a smart ass to them :smirk: but right now im takin which everyone knows liz so hope they get the players needed

1 Like

:joy: There was a reason my team mates asked me to be the one making the post :rofl:

I have no intentions of leaving ForsakenGenius so people who want to fly with me will have to come join me here :upside_down_face: And now they have a chance to :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

They should ur all over in atlas and ik yall like to jave fun sry about the post jacking