Language: English
Time Zone: US and/or Asia prefered
Played time: Long enough to know what you’re doing
Age Range: 18+
Elite Account?: Yes
Dragon Roster Includes: Useful hunters, seasonals, and mythics
Highest Lineage Dragon: Harbinger+

About:
ForsakenGenius is a D2 team with players from around the world. We are a friendly bunch that doesn’t tolerate drama, although there are times when we love to joke around. If you are an active player with a defensible base with a kill island of level 65 or higher towers and are interested in flying with us, please reach out to our wonderful officer MsBeaHaven in game.

This team is a wonderful group of players who I have had the privilege of flying with since I was level 226. They have helped me grow so much as a player. They are knowledgeable, supportive, and good natured. If you’re looking for a team that will help you grow as a player, consider making ForsakenGenius your new home.

4 Likes

:face_with_monocle: Isn’t it said that lv 300 without Vanguard won’t be accepted?

-edit-

Supporting evidence…

1 Like

You can’t get Vanguards at 300 :rofl:

1 Like

Vanguard eggs?

I mean the breeding requirement is lowered…

So they dont accept anyone 300 :laughing:

:eyes: Normally the minimum level there is a lot higher. And exceptions can be made if the player is very active and on a good trajectory of growth. I just posted what leadership said they’d prefer for applicants.

There are team minimums in events and having a player who can hit those minimums without needing back up for every run is important.

Speaking from personal experience, D2 is super rough on lower level players (and I had happened to have obsidian dragons at my level). I had to do extra runs every PVP event since I was relegated to hitting lower point value targets. Sure I would ask for back up if I was happening to do a mega coin run, but the rest of the time I tried to stand on my own two feet (so to speak).

As far as I know it said 300s that includes 300-399. You can hatch at 360 but you can breed earlier.

I could have wrote a book there to include every ifs and buts, however I think the interested ppl know what’s required in a d2 team, if not we don’t want them lol. Hope that made things clearer.

7 Likes

Listen to Warlord… he’s the fantastic leader of the team :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

:eyes: me n wife decided to go homeless the other day eeks already joined a team tho no one but plat responded really

Teamless! :scream:

1 Like

:laughing: we met ur requirements forums didnt help at all so i went searching on my own! Only plat needed a 466 and a 390 mythic emp and vanguard play :see_no_evil: plats to low for me sadly but yea u missed by a day lol

Darn :cry: Well if they happen to be a bad fit for you, you can always send MsBea a message :joy:

1 Like

Always Prefer to test product before buying :smiley: simply teams like to tell lies to get u in

Lol yes a ass hole to enemys not teammates :smile: just a smart ass to them :smirk: but right now im takin which everyone knows liz so hope they get the players needed

1 Like

:joy: There was a reason my team mates asked me to be the one making the post :rofl:

I have no intentions of leaving ForsakenGenius so people who want to fly with me will have to come join me here :upside_down_face: And now they have a chance to :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

They should ur all over in atlas and ik yall like to jave fun sry about the post jacking

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.