LFM: DarkenTheSeas - P1 - 400+

DarkenTheSeas is looking for solo applicants or small groups to join our family.

We offer:

• Multiple castle guard swaps during PvP
  • Team calls
  • Team Raids
  • 5TA Raids
  • 1522 combined daily egg tokens
  • 6 T3 Castles
  • Snipe list
  • 8/8 and 10/10

We require:

• Communication above all
  • LINE
  • 100k troops
  • 5/5 Quests
  • 8/8 Team prize (Except Breeding)
  • 15k per Atlas Event
  • 3 Primarch slots
  • Willingness to accept base advice

What we’re about:

• Our core values are integrity, dignity, and honor. We allow these principles to guide how we operate on a day to day basis. This includes respect for others on the team in all chats, how we interact with others, and what the team does directionally. Some examples of this include: no farming, not getting involved in LC drama, no bullying of other players, we don’t defend in PvP unless first defended upon, we respect other player’s boundaries, and we also do not tolerate any racism, sexism, or homophobia.

• We’re an adult team which means we do prefer that players have a certain level of maturity to them. Don’t get me wrong, we’re absolute goofballs most of the time. But we want to make sure that everyone feels safe on the team and that it’s a place they can call home. We’re building a team here and we want players to grow and develop with each other.

• We do things on our team in an organized fashion to maximize efficiency. If you’re afraid of structure we may not be the team for you. However, if this sounds like a team you are interested in, message me in game and I’ll get back to you.

4 Likes

Looking for a couple players to join before Breeding starts on Wednesday. Message me in game to get a conversation started. :slight_smile:

Bumping :slight_smile:

We have room for two players to join before Gauntlet. Make sure to seas the opportunity. :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

3 Likes

Literally how could people NOT join after this beautiful pun

5 Likes

Maybe they’re sailing in a different ship

1 Like

Once on board, the puns never end.

1 Like

DarkenTheSeas is looking for 3ish players to start their season fresh with us :slight_smile:

1 Like

Random thread bump?

2 Likes

Looking for 1-2 players to join us as we venture into S3 :grin: