LFM - Diamond 2 - Rulith - Level 300+, Harbinger+

Still open spots?

Not sure… what’s up?

I can arrange a trade without Marez coming.
How much do you want to take sci with you?

Hi I’m very interested in joining the team I’m level 279 play this game every day let me know if there’s any chance of joining the team

I like to join also, im level 204 and play daily never missed a war and breeding garnet drags now and already aplied at the team,

Gr slayer1712

We have a space open. My requirements:

• Must have at least 1 Obsidian
  • Must read mails
  • Must have Line and read it
  • Must have decent and defendable base

This space will be filled by my alt, which fills all of my requirements. I won’t consider anyone with a worse account than said alt (277, Obsidians, decent base) unless you’re a freakishly good flier.

Level 352, Harbringer tier. Almost 2B combined attack, 680M defense or so.

Interested?

We have 1 more space open. Same requirements as above:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

We have a space open. Shoot me a message in game (Red) if you’re interested.

I’m guessing being freakishly good looking doesn’t count?

Got that role filled, Captain Morgan pose

:face_vomiting:

Damn these requirements went up ALLOT

@CerealKiIIer
Do you mean?

Still looking for the right player to join us! Message my main (@Red) or @forScience in game if you’re interested.

I’m good hunter flyer because I love to fly it other than Soc or Warrior. However, my level cannot meet your Rulith team at this moment. Do you have any alts account team with Atlas to consider my level 150 ?
cheers…Vik

We have a player stepping down for a bit to focus on life stuff. Requirements and info below:

Mail @forScience or @Red (my main) if you’re interested and meet our requirements.

May you be interested to a 177 lvl very active and very interested to grow and help his team?