LFM - Diamond 2 - Rulith - Level 360+, Vanguard+

it’s just tall AF

Apply Prom! Red gives party favors to all new recruits!

Most teachers give homework as party favors :yum:

Well her party favors could certainly teach you something :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I like party favors. :slight_smile:

Let me know if she accepts you… if she does… I’ll pester her for a spot. Well… no I won’t… or will I?

She would if I applied. But I don’t need more holding me to this game.

Holding you? Pfft arnt they like a D2 team? D2 is just another word for “can’t do D1”… you’ll be fine.

I meant the people. D2 is totally vacation city.

I have fun trolling the forums. It’s kinda like a better version of LC.

Lol you don’t need to tell me that. I can’t even tell you what league I’m in these days. I only log in when I get those desperate “help we have war!” Or “damnit Mike do your war hit” messages…

But what people would get you sucked in? Didn’t I already say you would be sucked if you joined? Errrr ummm… sucked in I mean… ya… because Rulith rocks… that’s what I meant

Trolling Red’s recruitment thread. I hope she gives ya’ll a memorable spanking :smirk:

Quit tryin to make me jealous

An extra step to see the info? Too lazy :see_no_evil:

Lol I saw this earlier today: So I applied, Red only laughed at me. Pfft

:thinking:

Confess to Red that you’re a female :smirk:

She probably put that in with me in mind! :joy:

Rulith has a space open tomorrow. Mail me (Red - not this account) or @forScience in game with applications or questions.

Psst, the poster says forSciPi :smiling_imp:

You guys are too snooty. You think your all
That but you are just a D2 team. Fine I’m a dick I get it, I’m not welcome. But your not that good. Accept dicks, you’ll like it… :kissing_heart: