LFM - Diamond 2 - Rulith - Level 360+, Vanguard+

Would a 212 with emarld dragons qualify D2?
Been there once when I was a young tike in the game.
Plus got silver Rusher and Destroyer.

Well that disqualifies me altogether…I’ll leave it to u professionals. :rofl::grin:

I think you’d need to be a legendary flier to enjoy it
I’m 300 and still getting garbage points in PvP events

:face_with_monocle: Now I’m curious with Mech’s score…

I’m 228 and get garbage points in events :joy::rofl::joy:

1 players garbage is a smaller players jackpot. Bet you go further than most of plat

Correction: mail “YipsMistress”

Rulith has an opening, possibly two, for the first time in about two months. We are looking for Rulithians who would enjoy our family and find enjoyment with us, but who would also be able to contribute in a meaningful way. Perhaps that could be you!

click to enlarge

Good luck in your search! Hopefully you can find the right person to fit in :slight_smile:

I will never be able to catch up to Diamond league standards, but I wanted to chime in to say that I just love your recruitment poster. Fabulous design, quality composition, exquisite color balance. Truly, top notch :+1:

Thank you! I appreciate that :blush:

If applicants hate pets and/or food, they won’t belong :smiley:

Spreadsheets optional, though if you Pokemon breed, then Red beats you.

Some might like that :eyes:

They find other ways :stuck_out_tongue:

My flying skills are comparable to a 1000 Fire Shard drop. :eyes:

Chest drop or beast drop? :upside_down_face:

Our Atlas bonuses are definitely golden :sunglasses:

Also, regarding cartoon above
(as long as you are completely up to date with dragons you can pokemon all you want)

I would love to play with all of you, I can’t think of anyone better to play with than you people, the ones who are helping everyone so much :relaxed:

But I will have to wait a little longer to meet the standards since I will reach them only by the end of next season :sweat_smile:

I really hope I can be part of your next applicants :grin:

People can always apply ahead of time, so that when spots open, they get top priority, assuming that the team’s needs at the time are compatible with where the person is :grinning:

People can just send me a PM on the forums with recruitment in the subject line and then an initial one in-game to take a look. In-game mail isn’t ideal for it - too many mails sent/read.