LFM – Dragonmids - Gold II - Updated! LOOKING TO MERGE TEAM!

We are recruiting active players, who enjoy playing. We are not going to kick you out if you miss an event or war, like some teams. We know most people have a life outside of this game. So if you enjoy playing the game and want to be on a laid back team, we are the team for you. We have players from all over the globe. Most of our players are very active. We are looking for a few active players to add to our awesome team. If you are tired of being bossed around by your team leaders, come to Dragonmids! Where every day is casual Friday! We look forward to getting to know you!

1 Like

Yes send me invite i would love too join i cant keep up i just enjoy game
thank you​:innocent::smile::dizzy::dragon:

1 Like

Yes please send invite my name is lady of war and im on

1 Like

Update on recruiting, we are looking for about 20 active players. We just placed second in the last event, with only 26 players participating. We are a strong team at our level and looking for active players or a team that is having a hard time getting active players to merge with us. If that is you or you know of someone that may be interested, send them my way. We are willing to negotiate officers in the deal if a team wants to merge with us. Thank you.

1 Like

Myself and another player are looking for an active home. I’m lvl 21 and she is 29. Both. Dry active and ogling up quickly. Let me know if you have the room

1 Like

Definitely have room and would be glad to have you both!

are you both on a team now? If so, I will find both of you, if you give me a team name and send you an invite. Or find my team and shoot me a message in game. Thank you!

Dragonmids Gold II looking to merge with another team. We need 15-20 active players. We have a possible 3 officer spots we would be willing to negotiate. Trying to build a strong active team. We have 30 consistently active players. We finish in the top five of nearly every event, without full participation. Please send me a message if you think this may work for your team. We want to be the best, and only want players who want the same.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.