LFM - GloryFlames - P1/S3

Hello! It has been a while, but we have a few folks looking to retire. If you are active and would like to join a fun flying team, give gloryflames a try! We have many opportunities for glory!

It is here, the end of the season! Not sure about you but glad that crappy season is over.

Speaking of crappy, did you meet all your goals last season? Did you need to spend a bunch of rubies to complete your seasonal lines for get that mythic?

If you are active player getting your minimums done (5/5 & 8/8), I would suggest you apply to GloryFlames! We are always ls looking to add new members. We are an active team that gets 5/5 and 8/8 (those extra sigils are awfully nice for meeting your seasonal goals👍).

Looking for glory? Need help with atlas? We have many experienced players that can help you. No big no hit lists, we do prim traning events, guard swaps, and raids :muscle:! What more could you want?

Come start the new season with us (the new season is looking nice :slightly_smiling_face:), apply today, even if full as we have some alts looking to be retired!

1 Like

It’s that time again. We are always looking for active players to join the team. We get all the team prizes and all the glory you could want. Apply or chat me, even if full, as we have some alts that can be dropped!

1 Like

Another week another 8/8. I dont know about you but breeding drags on too long. Anyways, if you are looking for a competitive team to join, give us a shot, you wont be disappointed.

Apply even if full or chat me!

We have a few available spots this week.
Plat1 - 8/8 - 5/5 is a requirement.
CGS and Prim Trainings available weekly.
Castles of all elements.

Send us a mail if you need more information!
Or scroll up and check us out.

:blush:

BUMP! Who is ready for the new fight pits!?!

We have a few spots open so if you are active and can make 8/8 and 5/5 come join us. Also as mentioned previously we have lots of opportunities for glory too!

-Stoick

We are looking to recruit a few active players again this breeding event!!

8/8 and 5/5 is a requirement.

Come on over, meet new friends. Lets have some fun and burn some things. :fire:

1 Like

Looking to add a few active players for the next event. Apply even if full. 8/8 5/5 are required

Been scoring so well in our events we are moving into sapphire! If you are looking for a new team that is fun and relaxed, come join us. We require 5/5 and 8/8 like most competitive teams.

1 Like

Bump! Come join a fun team for pvp
We get and require 5/5 and 8/8. Feel free to chat me with any questions

They see me bumpin’
They hatin’
Patrollin’ and tryna catch me recruitin’ dirty. :notes:

If you are active and can hit normal requirements like 8/8 and 5/5 come join our fun team! We offer plenty of glory opportunities too!

1 Like

Looking for a few active members to fill our ranks. If you like getting team prizes and getting lots of opportunities to get glory, reach out!

1 Like

Guess who back
Back again
GloryFlames is back
Tell your freinds
:musical_note::notes::musical_note::notes::musical_note:

We are back in S3 for the new season! If you are active and looking for a new team that can get 8/8 and the 10th quest chest, come check us out.

Not only do we rock our events we also have lots of opportunities for glory in atlas! We have prim training events, CG swaps, raids, and a awesome 5TA.

Bumpin’ this thread. Come join our team for the new Atlas season and get some easy glory!

Bump! We have some room for an active player. Come grow with us in S3!

Hello all,

I am just a player on GloryFlames

I want to share my experience with this team to help those of you who are trying to find a team in P1/S3

GloryFlames benefits:

1. 8/8 team achievements reward ( additional 1.2k sigils/event )
  2. 5/5 chest reward ( additional 1.2k rubies & 300 sigils/event )
  3. Atlas tokens ( additional 880 tokens/day )
  4. Daily tokens ( additional 450-500 tokens/day )
  5. Support from leadership and team to continue to grow as a player
  6. Prime training and castle guard swap to help you progress in Atlas
  7. Gold bank access ( protection for your atlas gold )

GloryFlames expectations:

1. Do all daily quests
  2. Participate in the seasonal event and meet the minimum event point requirement for 8/8
  3. Participate in the war
  • Very easy if you are a good player
  • Leadership kick all that fail to meet expectations, so don’t worry about bad players leaching

This is a solid team that offers active/very player freedom and benefits that many teams in P1/S3 don’t.

The team helps me grow from level 205 to 442 within 1 season
I have both Curdart and Mogorot mythic dragon
I finished last season at 4.5m glory claiming most of the atlas seasonal rewards. This season, I’m already at 850k glory

You can message @Stoick here or in the game to apply.

1 Like

Bumping! Looking for a few active members to fill our ranks. If you like getting team prizes and getting lots of opportunities to get glory, reach out!

2 Likes

Dang, been a while. I’m going to bump this thread. Come join us before the start of fort!

We will have room after Fort ends!
If you are an active flyer and hit minimums 5/5 8/8
and looking for a team that also hits minimums,
Come and check us out.

Lots of friendly and knowledgeable players to help you get where you wanna be.

2 Likes

The team will only continue to get better…