LFM – Gold 1 – CHieFz2

LFM – Gold 1 – CHieFz2
——————————————————————————————————

Language: English mainly, but we’ll take any! We have many multilingual teammates as well
Time Zone: Any, again we have people from all over
Played time: Any! Experienced and newer players alike are welcome :slight_smile:
Age Range: 13+, we’re family friendly
Elite Account?: Not necessary
Dragon Roster Includes: any
Highest Lineage Dragon: any

About:

We’re a warm and friendly team who are just starting out! We have a great core group that migrated from another team; we have active players who have known each other for a while so our team chat is friendly.

We’re looking for team players that are looking to grow along with us! Both newer players who are looking to learn more and experienced players who would like to help a newer team grow are welcome.

Don’t let our lower player count or activity level discourage you if you’re not looking for the most competitive team. If you’re looking for a friendly team that also prioritizes growth and advancement, try us out!

We’re just starting our journey and we’re sure to fly to great heights, join us now to be a part of our growth!

Thank you! If you have any questions, let me know here or email me in game. Looking forward to hearing from you!

We’re certainly not as competitive or successful so far as many of the wonderful teams here, but we have a heart of gold and are growing at a great pace! I highly recommend that those of you who aren’t highly competitive to come try us out!