LFM--Gold I going to platIV---Dragonage02--100+

Please use this formatting for the Thread title:Looking for 2 players level 100+ to replace some members that have to quit for
Looking for More (Recruiting)
LFM – yourLeagueyourTeamlvlRequirement

Looking for Team (Applying)
LFT – yourLevel yourNameyourLeague to requestedLeague

————————————————————————————————————————
Language: English is main
Time Zone: all zones
Played time: various throughout day
Age Range: preferably 18+
Elite Account?: doesnt matter
Dragon Roster Includes: best dragons
Highest Lineage Dragon:

About: We are a family oriented team (we treat each other like family) who are big on loyalty (no team hopping or leaving when times get tough). Members are required to participate in wars and events (exceptions will be made for those who can’t participate for good reason) We like to chat in TC, and we all help each other. This is a drama free team. Everyone on this team has a voice. I ask that if someone or something ever bothers you, please message me so I can resolve it💞 Please don’t join if all you care about is advancing for your own benefit and you jump from team to team to obtain what you want. We want everyone on the team to care about one another advancing as a team. There is no I in team. I won’t keep players who get on and do their own thing often asking for help, then logging off when done and not assisting others. They don’t deserve to get team rewards if they are all about themselves

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.