LFM - Gold III - Pepperfighter - Level 20 min

Language: Primarily English/little Japanese

Time Zone: varies

Played time: no preference, we teach what you don’t know.

Age Range: 18+ for crude humor, language, and “inappropriate” conversation ( ͡ᵔ ͜ʖ ͡ᵔ ).

Elite Account?: preferred but not required.

Dragon Roster Includes: no required dragos, just fly as best as you can.

Highest Lineage Dragon: high purple to low blue. We will get you the rest of the way.

Joining our LINE chat is STRONGLY encouraged.

About: We are looking for fun, active players who want a casual, respectful environment in which to grow and learn. You’ll find a endless supply of resources, help, and encouragement, especially from your leader. There is an open-door policy on my team so if anything is going on you need to discuss, do not hesitate to do so. If you feel your leader is failing you, SAY SO so that can be addressed.

Upward mobility (officer status) is always open to hard workers and passionate flyers who show good leadership skills. We are a family and understand when things come up - if you’re sick, ok. If you’ve got life issues, ok. If you’re on a vacation in Maui, ok (thanks for the invite, jerk. Bring me a heckin souviner at least). Just let us know. We take care of our own, and no one gets the boot without warning or explanation. Come to us with a good attitude, fighting spirit, and a high tolerance for tomfoolery and you’ll go far.

Applications are open for now but if you want more information, message me in-game (same name).

TL;DR: We are fun and super awesome.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.