LFM- league gold 3- level 20+

Please use this formatting for the Thread title:LFM-GOLD 3-LegionPsychos-level 20+
Looking for More (Recruiting)
LFM – yourLeagueyourTeamlvlRequirement

Looking for Team (Applying)
LFT – yourLevel yourNameyourLeague to requestedLeague

————————————————————————————————————————
Language English:
Time Zone:anywhere
Played time:24/7
Age Range: 15+
Elite Account?:not necessary
Dragon Roster Includes:strong dragons
Highest Lineage Dragon:)
Looking for active, communicat/55
About: Hiya, I’m dragy guild leader for LegionPsychos. I’m looking for active players to join our family. My rules are quite simple…
#1. communication is a MUST!! If you’re not going to attend a declared war or an event communicate that with me that way I know and I don’t kick you out.:wink:
#2. Be active… everyone must participate in all declared Wars and all events unless there’s something important you have to do and you communicated that with me. All declared Wars and events are mandatory…
#3. Helping out the family… we are a family base Guild and we treat each other like family. We will help you grow we will help you in back up we will help you with resources or whatever the case may be the fact is we will help you. But we also want you to help other members out as well. It’s quite simple I don’t ask for much just for those three things. Communicate, be active, and help out. Thank you I hope to see some of y’all!!! Psychos Forever!

Did you find a team or are you still looking?

I still have plenty of room in the family for new active players. Are you thinking about coming aboard?

He’s looking for a new member :sweat_smile:

I just got his message… :blush: just woke up and it just sunk in lmao :smile: