Lfm nequissimi p2

Nequissimi is openly recruiting

18+ all adult team… atlas focused as well as basic game. A few castles. Fun, Freedom and flexibility in glory hunting without all the restrictions and control of hardcore politics, all while having solid and strong, well organized allies. Virtually a glory enthusiasts wet dream! Level ranges from 60-400+ … looking for those with the taste of blood in their mouths… that want to succeed and kick ass WITH A TEAM/ AS a TEAM… no solo flyers here… team work makes the dream work :raised_hands:

We have a several places to fill for the right players. Even down to discuss a small merge. Sarcasm, memes, and adult themed shenanigans in abundance here, so those of a sensitive nature won’t find a safe space here :joy:

Team focused, competitive, family/ camaraderie aspect is here… helpful members to help u grow… war and wave tactics and organization. If ur looking for a team that can produce results as well as keep the fun of the game intact… give me a shout and we will love to have u as a part of our ever growing family!

We utilize line app for outside of game contact. Team calls for weekly planning as well as battle/ war room tactic calls… contact me in game for details… what are u waiting for?

just as long as y’all aren’t secretly recruiting :+1:

I tried secretly for a while… but it doesn’t seem to work as well… go figure :woman_shrugging:t4:

1 Like

Odin… see what you have done :joy:

He did Nothing :eyes:

Recruiting never ends, unfortunately… and I figured it was time to do my leaderly duties (is leadrely even a word?) and do what I don’t get paid for :face_with_monocle:… wait… I’m not getting paid for this?! :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

1 Like

Still looking for a few kick ass, awesome additions to call us home!

Check us out and Send me a mail in game!