LFM - P1/S3 - SkyScorchers - level 120+

Language: English
Time Zone: International
Age Range: 18+
Elite Account?: Required
Dragon Roster Includes: Flexible
Highest Lineage Dragon: Sapphire

About:

To make this easier, I have made a recruitment video, please check it out! If you have any questions, or are interested, send me a message in game or through this forum. I have 2 spots available currently being held by alts. I would like to replace them before the next PvP starts. We do not have Atlas at this point.

1 Like

Hello, I loved your video. I have a pack of three people who are real life family looking for new home. We are in plat1 with atlas and we are very active. Looking for better leadership and more active players on the team to match ourselves. Having said that, we are lvl 117 myself, with my first sapphire drag, lvl 105 my husband, lvl 61 my sister who is small but was playing only for few months and grew tremendously under our guidance. We would like to be in sapphire or stay in plat1 as the very least. Hope to hear from you.

Thank you for reaching out to me! I would just like to make it very clear that we at this moment do not have Atlas, so you would lose it until the next turnover. If this is ok with you, please let me know and I will make arrangements.

Do all 3 of you have an Elite account?

Thank you for responding. We don’t wish to lose Atlas

Ok, thank you for the interest anyways!!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.