LFM - P2 - TheR0undTAble - lvl 100+

LFM - P2 - TheR0undTAble - lvl 100+

Language: English
Time Zone: Any
Played time: Any (Active/Very Active)
Age Range: 18+
Elite Account?: Optional
Dragon Roster Includes: Any (Having Ember is useful)
Highest Lineage Dragon: Any
Have Atlas?: Yes

BENEFITS:

• 6/8 team prize (8/8 for fort)
  • 7/10 team chest (sometimes 8/10)
  • We’re usually ranked top 10 in team rankings
  • We’ve gotten 8/8 team prize for fort and are always pushing for more members to aim for 8/8 team prize
  • Daily egg tokens: 300

REQUIREMENTS:

• Events: 12k points minimum (feel free to hit higher!) :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:
  • Team quests: 5/5
  • Wars: 5 flames
  • Atlas: 50k troops minimum
  • 1M weekly gold donations to team bank

About: We are an Atlas active team and require everyone to build and maintain a minimum of 50k troops at all times. Plus 1M weekly gold donations to the team bank for upgrades as needed.

We are looking for active or very active players for our team. We consistently get 6/8 team prize (we’ve gotten 8/8 for fort three times! :partying_face:) and 7/8 team chest.

We have members from various timezones so there’s always someone up for a chat. :slightly_smiling_face: We have an extensive team wiki on just about anything in the game.

Message any of our officers and we’ll send you an invite :love_letter:

Hope to see you at the Table! :blush:

P.S. Many thanks to MiinaNiina for our shiny Hildr Faction badge! :partying_face::tada::balloon::confetti_ball:

Hildr01

6 Likes

If a player can recruit so good for other teams that I almost want to join, you know their team will be great!
No corners at the round table, most players welcomed

4 Likes

We have an opening on TheR0undTAble. If all the requirements are agreeable please apply at the guild :partying_face::tada:

2 Likes

Thanks so much RuRu! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::hugs:

:eyes: What do I need to do to get 100%? :joy:

1 Like

That’s a secret only I can know

2 Likes

be better than angelsndemons :joy:?

3 Likes

I’m a bit appalled by this statement.

1 Like

This is a bit of an inside joke Ill get on my main and kick ruru :joy:

2 Likes

:joy::sweat_smile::joy::sweat_smile::joy:

2 Likes

I only just got the meaning if this. I’m slowwwww :see_no_evil::joy::sweat_smile:

3 Likes

We’re P3! You know what that means! :smiley:

Baby pterodactyl :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

We have a few openings available!

Message any of our officers if interested :blush::hugs:

1 Like

Definitely a team I recommend joining :+1::+1: as a f2p player I need a team that’s good and this is one of them.

1 Like

Come join us! We have Hildr!!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heart_eyes::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:…Or at least some of our teammates do. I joined too late. Hildr, when are you coming back? :sob::sob::sob:

We have 2-3 openings available. Message any of our officers if interested. Thanks! :relaxed::hugs:

3 Likes

We still have one more opening. One of our teammates will be taking a break after the breeding event so you’re welcome to join us! :blush::hugs:

Message any of our officers or leader if you want! They won’t bite…much :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

New season new team! Look to join TheR0undTable for next season and get a mythic! :hugs:

3 Likes

Yaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyy!!! Thanks Guy! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Oh, yes. I joined the team at lvl 50 ish, just before the start of (Fall 2020) Souldance season. Aaaaand…Just got a mythic this (Spring 2021) Celestial Rift season! Completely f2p so it’s definitely possible! :partying_face::tada:

So yes! Join TheR0undTAble and get your free Mythic! :star_struck::star_struck::star_struck:

4 Likes

Thanks for all the applications! You’re all awesome! Wasn’t expecting to open up more spots, but we managed somehow :sweat_smile:

Now that the dust has settled…we still have one more opening! For our teammate who is taking a break after this event.

Atlas active team. We can help teach Atlas too.
5/8 events. 8/8 fort. 7/10 team chest.
Egg tokens, sigils, timers, rubies, Hildr :joy: :eggtoken: :goldchest: :ruby: :timergold:

Join us for the Aftermath! :partying_face:

2 Likes

We are full! Woohoo 50/50 again! :partying_face::tada:

Thanks so much everyone! :hugs::hugs:

And now a word from our Divine…RAWR! Hildr approves! :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face:

2 Likes

I found the Hildr emoticon, lol :joy: :rofl:

2 Likes