LFM - P3 - Darkshades - 200+

Language: English
Time Zone: EST preferred, not required
Age Range: 18+ preferred (for time management concerns), not required
Elite Account?: Preferred, not required
Highest Lineage Dragon: minimum Sapphire

About:

We have certain inactive members that need replacing by members who are capable of handling the Platinum leagues. While we are very friendly, you will be expected to achieve 8/8 in all events (with 5/5 quests), participate in all Atlas events, reach a set minimum kill count in Atlas, and participate in all wars. Our wars are conducted in a coordinated fashion, so you will need to be online and ready when our war officer begins the first attack wave. If you’re looking for a team that values activity, loyalty, success, the occasional bit of gossip, and a bit of competitive shit-talk, then you need look no further. We are looking for members who are just as enthusiastic as us, so we can once again uphold the standards of a successful team, and we invite you to join us.

Please contact ImFknYuleCat in-game for more info.

3 Likes

Then I’m assuming you guys are able to hit 8/8 and 10/10 regularly, as well as being in the top 5 in events?

4 Likes

I never did claim that, but that’s the reason for the post to begin with. It’s also part of the reason why this entire category of the forum exists.

Each team member is expected to pull their own weight and if they find themselves unable to then they are up for eviction, as it is (and should be) with all teams that wish to perform well. We found ourselves with members matching this description, who are unable to live up to the standards set by our members who are already able and willing to perform exceptionally well.

8/8 and 5/5 are not difficult if you’re active and doing as asked.

5 Likes

I agree that reaching 8/8 and 5/5 is simple if you’re active, but you didn’t exactly answer the question. (Or maybe you just indirectly answered it and I didn’t catch it).

But since you didn’t say yes, I’m guessing then you hit 8/8 during fort, 7/8 in PvP and breeding, and then 9/10 or 10/10, and top 5 or 6?

2 Likes

Currently we’re achieving 8/8 for fort and breeding, but PvP activity is currently not where we would like to be, hence the cause for this post. We’re looking for people who are willing to step it up and do what needs to be done.

6 Likes