LFM P3 - VikingsDK

Update: We have a few openings after Breed and we recently moved up to P3

Summary:
We’re looking for people who communicate, do events, quests and wars.
Atlas experience is an advantage but optional. Willing to learn & patiently grow is more important.

Divines: Sapphire and up*
Player Level: 100 and up*

*honestly, if you’re a really active team player and in for the long haul, I probably won’t care about level and I’ll just beg our leaders and the other officers if we can have you :rofl:

The Spiel:

We play hard at events! For the past 5 or more (ok I lost count) our team has consistently placed in the top 3. Our last Team Quest Chest in these events were level 9 (gets everyone 1.2k rubies and 200 sigils) and we are working on closing that gap to reach level 10.

When it comes to atlas, we’re pretty chill but have troop count targets (see below) to be able to protect our assets and help our allies when needed.

Castle Elements available: Dark, Earth and Fire. (+684 Tokens or 14 hrs in timers)

Main Game Requirements:

:o: Event Participation (No zeroes pls)

:o: Event Quests (any result < 5/5 quests disqualifies members from joining our castle guard swaps)

:o: WARS. Don’t miss them.

:eight_pointed_black_star: *Atlas Troop Targets to attain per Player level (prior to glory hunting): :eight_pointed_black_star:

Level <100: 100k troops

Level 100-250: 150k troops

Level 250-325: 175k troops

Level 325++: 200k troops
*You don’t need to have these troop counts to qualify for application; we’ve been pretty lenient on this request.

Interested? dm me in game: MarshGlob

You can also approach Andrew131313 or carlsberg120 if you don’t want to talk to me :sweat_smile:

P.S. We also use Line but that’s optional too

500+ with abyssals… huh. :thinking:

To be clear: Abyssals or being level 500 is not required. It’s just to state we’re open to that…

:sweat_smile:

the reason behind my reply was to point out that u’re looking for sh1tty 500s rather than the normal/good ones :sweat_smile: as 500s only with abyssals means they’re slow af with their breeding.

1 Like

Lol I have seen lvl 500+ with only towers lvl 70+ :poop:

I have seen one with 40~

Seen them, too. But… :man_facepalming:t2:

Admittedly, I’m very far away from that point so I wouldn’t know. (And I forgot Eldritch tier existed: woops🤦🏻‍♀️)
Thanks for clarifying!

Unfortunately, I posted images since copy-pasting wouldn’t work for me here so I can’t edit the original post :see_no_evil:

You can just type out what the image says and edit it that way.

Not that long of a post anyways. :grin:

Too much effort - and I’m prone to typos when I’m using my phone😣

Would you be interested in a level 41?

Hello, Vala!
Apologies for the late reply - Please refer to updated description.

We’re honestly hoping to get bigger players since our team already has a number of smalls (mighty, much loved smalls, mind you) but I checked your post and you seem very promising. It also appears that you’ve already found a team.

If for some reason, that team doesn’t quite meet your expectations, shoot me a message in game and I’ll see if we can make room for you.

quit trying to steal my teammate :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Tell them they might want to take their forum post down because competitive teams will eventually want them hahaha

Don’t worry though, once people find their family they don’t leave them for random teams even if those teams have better performance/perks. As long as the activity meets their personal minimums :+1:

Bump

We still have openings for those looking to join after this week’s breeding event.

Bump again
We still have alts to swap out rather urgently after PvP

Bumping again - We have at least 2 openings after this week’s Fortification.

Messaged you :smiley:

Time to bump this thread. We’re gonna have 1 urgent opening

Hi are you accepting smaller levels of 30+? I’m in desperate need of a team that’s willing to take smaller levels.