LFM - Plat 1 - ZenWarriors - 150+ (rare opportunity)

Language: English
Time Zone: Any; We have members from around the globe.
Age Range: 21+
Elite Account?: Helpful, but not required.
Level: 150+ preferred

We recently had a few players claimed by RL, opening up an opportunity to join the awesomest platinum team around and find Zenlightenment.

ZenWarriors is an English-speaking adult team based on friendship, fun and competition. We want to go as high as we can in the game, so long as it is still fun to do so. While some of us can get pretty competitive and do whatever it takes to top the charts, we will never require players to spend real money on the game. We have many experienced players who are happy to help with any aspect of the game, as well as a robust wiki and a manifesto outlining our team philosophy and guidelines for members. We also use an outside chat application called Slack for those wishing to have better communication with the team, although its use is not required.

We are looking for active new members. We tend to punch above our weight in events and especially in atlas, and like to have everyone contributing (no big lvl 500 to carry everyone). We are getting a lot of first places in events, and picked up a few 1200 sigil team rewards this season again. Members should definitely get 5 flames on every war, score at least some points in pvp events, and be active in atlas. Of course everyone goes on vacation, has family commitments, gets sick, etc., but communication with the leadership team is key. We do ask that you arrange to temporarily leave the team if you know you will be missing war attacks.

Send in an application if this sounds like we might be the right team for you. We always fill spots with temporary alt accounts, so there may be a vacancy even if we show 50/50. Feel free to message me with any questions here, or with an in game mail (IGN: Xexamedes).

LFT – 324 – P2 to S1/D2
LFT - 180 Sapphire w/ Pathox to vanguard stones
LFT for 2 accounts lvl 190-200 plat 1 with atlas
2 player LFT in Sapphire
New Team! Trying to go far!
Active player looking for a good mid to high plat team
Looking for equipment - Platinum 2 or Superior

I am super interested in joining but I need to bring both my accounts. Hit me but lokiyaa o lokiyoo sent zenjj a email.

Thanks but we don’t have alt accounts except to fill vacancies temporarily. It’s too risky for war misses and exits. Also we feel alt accounts can be detrimental to teamwork.

I have 2 more slots. Only apply if you are interested and active in Atlas. We have great castles and a strong alliance but need more players to participate in Atlas action and events.

One left. If you’re done breeding in the event you can still transfer and earn our team prize at end of event but you won’t be able to earn any more personal points.

Like legendary armour crafts, some rare opportunities come in close succession. We once more have two spots available for those who feel Zen enough to join us.

Can’t help but think of this every time you guys post …

That will have to be our battle song as we fly into wars from now on :joy:

The gates are closed unless you’re level 350+ I have one slot for a high level who is still interested in actively playing. Otherwise I run a waiting list we are really cracking down on getting rid of the coasters in our team so if you want an active, fun team where everyone pulls their weight send me a mail and let’s get to know each other :raised_hands:

Due to a departure, another spot has become available in Zen. Join the inexorable progress of Zen today and reap the rewards of tomorrow!