Team Name: Dragonf3tish

Language: English
Time Zone: Any
Played time: Flexible
Minimum level: 90+
Age Range: 18+
Elite Account?: Not Required
Highest Lineage Dragon: Platinum

About: We are a dedicated team that works very well together and communicates very well. Being made up of players from many time zones, we usually have a few players on at any given time of the day. We do this so that we are never left undefended during wars. We are very understanding when it comes to real life situations and will facilitate where possible, but war runs and event participation are required regardless. 1 missed war will result in the removal from the team. We have a very experienced, strong core and support each other in all aspects of the game.

We do have a few lower level players, but all players do what they can to ensure the team’s success. We do not believe in replacing smaller accounts just to replace them with fire power so all players that were initially in the team will stay as long as they remain active and do their part.

DRAMA…We do not put up with drama and in the case that a player is out of line or acts disrespectful to another team mate or any player for that matter, it will be promptly addressed.

All players must maintain an active or higher status. With that being said life happens so exceptions can be made. PM the leader if an emergency or problem arises.

We currently do not have Atlas but plan to have it at next roll out whenever that may be.

If you are interested or have any questions regarding our team, please send me a message through this forum or in game. I would be happy to go into more detail if needed. My IGM name is the same as on this forum.

I am looking forward to flying with you!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.