LFM - Plat 3 BigBlackDragon LVL 100+ Looking for Strong Active Players after event

—————————————————————————————————

Language: English
Time Zone:Eastern but we have people from Singapore to Australia
Played time: at lease 3+ hours per day and for WARs and all events
Age Range: Over 18 Mandatory
Elite Account?: Not necessary
Dragon Roster Includes: Gold and Above
Highest Lineage Dragon:

About:
We need some fresh Strong Active 100 lvl+ Dragon Warriors to join BigBIackDragon in Platinum 3 to remove some people not doing their share for this great team before next event and move back into Plat 2. Come fly with us to destroy Bases, WARS (Mandatory), Events and Quests as we help others achieve their goals and team goals. If your tired of getting no help from others, no conversation in the chat rooms or officers not helping and want to make some new friends and a new place to call HOME then look no farther join us. Contact DiamondDrogon for an invite in game or in Line Chat or contact any officer or our leader MojoRoberts as well or just apply. We have a 20 team Alliance so what are you waiting for we like to party. You don’t have to purchase a Elite Atlas account as it is not mandatory.

FYI (the I in black is really a Capital i) sneaky

You will need to be an Adult 18+ to join this team.

If you have a group or want to merge with us please contact us on how many you have. We would love to assist you and your friends.

I have also posted on Facebook in War Dragon Platinum Recruiting and War Dragon Recruiting and we have a video and pictures too posted by Victoria Wethington if you search in those areas.

Thank you and hope to fly with you soon,

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.