LFM - Plat 3 - NightCreatures - Any level, just active

Language: English
Time Zone: Any - we have officers in US, Europe and Australia
Played time: Any
Age Range: Adult

About:

Thank you for opening this recruitment post for NightCreatures! What sets this advert apart from all of the other recruitment posts? Absolutely nothing!

We’ve got vacancies, like everyone does! We’re in a league! Are other teams in a league? Of course they are! Ours is Plat 3. We’re looking to improve and move up, because moving down would be a stupid objective. We have Atlas. Atlas involves castles. We have some of those.

We value players who are active. Want to join and then never show up? (Why? Why would you do that?) Then our team’s probably not for you - go and lurk in Gold somewhere. We have modest minimums in wars, events, and Atlas - but if you actually play the game they really won’t be a problem.

We’re chatty and friendly, unlike those other ads you’ve read for teams of silent sociopaths. We use Line for coordinating in wars and events, and also to send each other pictures of pets, filthy jokes, and Pikachu stickers.

So apply now, and save yourself the trouble of reading a bunch more posts by teams offering exactly the same information. Or get in touch if you have more niche questions or concerns that my banal generalities failed to cover.

Apply even if we’re full, we can kick some alts to make space.

3 Likes

Got a player dropping out of the game (or at least, reliable Internet) for a few months, so will have a gap to fill. Might have other spots too.

Drop me a line here or in-game - or just apply!

We’ll have one or two spots to fill at the end of the event, so I chose to bump this thread instead of screaming futilely into the void. Perhaps it’s the same thing in the end.

Message or apply if my inner despair hasn’t put you off.