LFM - Plat 4/Atlas - BlackFlaggers - Very Active

Language: English (but we also have a team interpreter who speaks 18 languages)
Time Zone: Global
Played time: Do you enjoy the game? Are you active? This matters most
Age Range: Old enough to play the game as per WD’s T&C
Elite Account?: Preferred, I suppose, but not required
Dragon Roster Includes: Divines are good

About:
We abandoned Atlas and started a team to recruit and engage new eager players, and so far we’re having a blast. It’s been very refreshing to find people who are still just discovering and exploring the many aspects of this game, and it’s making us all love the game again. We want to share this experience with other active, cerebral players.

This will be a slow build. We want to recruit people and help them grow, teach them how to play the game in a smart way, and have fun. Our ultimate goal is to reach platinum within the next season (or 2) and earn Atlas (assuming there’s another rollout), just to have it for casual (arrr matey) use.

If you are a fairly active player who enjoys the game, but just feels burnt out from the grind and politics of atlas and/or higher leagues, then consider spending the season with us. You might just end up rediscovering your love for the game.

Feel free to message me in game, if interested
-DoomBringer

12 Likes

1 Like

1 Like

1 Like

1 Like

3 Likes

1 Like

1 Like

2 Likes

1 Like

1 Like

3 Likes

5 Likes

1 Like

1 Like

Some of our recent testimonials:

“BlackFlaggers is the most valuable business resource we have EVER purchased. I wish I would have thought of it first. It’s incredible. We have no regrets!”

• Danelle

“Not able to tell you how happy I am with BlackFlaggers. BlackFlaggers was the best investment I ever made. Thank you so much for your help. Not able to tell you how happy I am with BlackFlaggers.”

• Shanan V.

“I don’t know what else to say.”

• Pennie W.

“I just can’t get enough of BlackFlaggers. I want to get a T-Shirt with BlackFlaggers on it so I can show it off to everyone. Just what I was looking for.”

• Nerte G.

1 Like

1 Like

3 Likes

1 Like

2 Likes