Language: English
Time Zone: Any
Played time: Any
Age Range: 18+
Elite Account?: Either
Dragon Roster Includes: NA
Highest Lineage Dragon: NA

About:

Gold1 team looking for a few members to replace non participants in wars- we are aiming to get to Plat4 soon. We will consider any level, because we will help you grow, but you MUST participate in every war (we will help if necessary).

Message on here or in game :slightly_smiling_face:

We are getting promoted to plat4 tomorrow and are looking for a couple more members to join us then. (We will be replacing a member shortly so apply even if we are full).

War participation is mandatory- we work together so we will help you get 5 flames when needed. As we are going to be in plat you will find it easier to participate in events if you are at the gold evolution stage for your divines (level 84, have bred 2 gold legendaries), but we will consider any applicant that is willing to learn and continue growing.

We have a lot of laughs together and have a team group on Line. We’re looking for some more fun people to join us thst will compliment our current mix of players.

Message me on here, or in game if you have any questions :slightly_smiling_face:

We are looking for 1 new member to join us, message me if interested :slightly_smiling_face:

What’s the team name? :slight_smile:

Bridgeburners :slightly_smiling_face:

Hi, we’re looking for a new home, may we apply?

About: Two active player, lvl 63, we come as a pair, and we play ALL events and wars.
Looking to move from Gold to Platinum

Language: English or French
Time Zone: Eastern
Played time: 8-9 months
Age Range: 30+
Elite Account: sometimes
Dragon Roster Includes: recent divines + critical path dragons by Red
Highest Lineage Dragon: we’re about to open up breeding gold eggs

I’ve sent you a message Tyche :slightly_smiling_face: