LFM/Platinum 1-2 with Atlas/DeathOrHonor/150+(Active)

Now a Atlas Team
Language: English
Level: 150 and up
Time Zone: Any; We have members from around the globe.
Age Range: 21+
Dragon Tier: Sapphire
Elite Account?: Helpful, but not required.

About: DeathOrHonor is an English-speaking adult team based on friendship, fun and competition. We want to go as high as we can in the game, so long as it is still fun to do so. While some of us can get pretty competitive and do whatever it takes to top the charts, we will never require players to spend real money on the game. We have many experienced players who are happy to help with any aspect of the game, as well as a robust wiki and a manifesto outlining our team philosophy and guidelines for members; to include tios and tricks for base building, Event guides and breeding paths just to name a few. We also use an outside chat application called Line for those wishing to have better communication with the team, although its use is not required.

Our current focus is maintaining an active 50/50 roster that consistently scores 250 flames in wars. War participation is MANDATORY unless prior arrangements have been made with the leadership team. We understand that everyone has stuff come up (illness, vacations, etc.) and can accommodate the occasional war absence, but we ask that you do your best to communicate with the leadership team prior to missing a war.

We are also very excited for the team to get Atlas! We have yet to determine exactly what our goals will be as a team, but we ask that everyone keep an open mind until we have had a chance to play it as a group. Constant naysaying will disrupt the good vibes.

Send in an application if this sounds like it might be the right team for you, even if we are full. We occasionally fill spots with temporary alt accounts, so there may be a vacancy even if we show 50/50. Feel free to message me with any questions here, or in game mail our Recruiting officer (IGN: JDragon24 ) our leader (IGN: BercelakthBear ) or myself (IGN: Lonewolf39 ). We are looking forward to hearing from you and meeting the DOH family.

1 Like

Still looking for members that are looking for atlas that can help the team grow

Platinum 1-2 have access to Atlas?

Once a team is granted atlas it keeps atlas regardless of the league it goes to after obtaining atlas. The April 9th atlas roll out teams have been listed already and include the rest of the sapphire teams and part of platinum 1, it is not being rolled out to platinum 2 teams in this rollout.

3 Likes

Iā€™d be interested. Lvl 116. Never miss a war. I also have experience in atlas. Will be done with platinum next breeding. My base defense is about 5mil. Attack is 13 milsh. Contact me in game if interested

1 Like

Definitely still looking g for members I sent you a pm with more information

If you have any questions please do reach out to us as we still have openings

Will be open to new member applications after the event please message in game if interested

Those that are interested and have already contacted the team thank you and for those of you still looking for a team I invite you to check us out. Please send a message in game to any of the players listed above.

If your looking for a team in P1-2 look no further message and apply. P.S. yes we have atlas

Recruiting is still open for all who are interested

If your looking for atlas check us out

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.