LFM - Platinum 1 - NewbieNoobs - level 150+

NewbieNoobs is looking for active, fun, slightly crazy but down to earth members.

Language: Any language but English needs to be spoken and also understood.

Time Zone: Any, we have players from all around the globe :earth_americas:

Age Range: Preferably 18+

Elite Account?: Not required

Dragon Roster Includes: Garnet dragons.

About:
We are an active platinum 1 team. We are a very active atlas team and have a good number of castles. We have amazing people who are very hard-working, and the hard work definitely pays off.
NewbieNoobs are a family and the minute you join you will instantly be treated as just that - family.
Our leadership team is always at work, looking out for the team and always doing what is best for the awesome members who make the team what it is.
There is always someone on who is happy and willing to help you with xp runs, rss (we are very generous :wink:), attacks and base design. Whatever it is that you may need, the noobs have it.

The level requirement for the team is 150+ but we are willing to bring the level requirement down for the right applicant.

If you are interested in joining us, having a great time with a great bunch of friends then this is the team for you.
If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to ask either myself or our leadership and we will get you sorted.

Ps. Our team is weird but that’s the reason we are awesome. So, I encourage you to come and be weird and therefore awesome with us :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::sunglasses:

1 Like

Bumpity bump!
Still searching for those awesome people. Is that… YOU? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

NewbieNoobs still looking for members - let me know via in game chat if you’re interested!

Bump!

… I know you’re interested :smirk::laughing:

You know you want to join. Go ahead apply! We’d love to have you! :sunglasses:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.