LFM - Platinum 1 - ValiantLegends - 200+

ValiantLegends is currently a high platinum 1 team on the verge of being sapphire 3. We have a few spots being held right now by either alts or less active players that we’d like to see replaced with high-active and dedicated members before we make the jump to compete at the next level.

Requirements

• Score well in all regular events (Minimum of final team prize for both fortification and feeding events; No set minimum for PvP at this time, but if you regularly underperform, you’ll find yourself underperforming elsewhere)
  • Never miss war hits
  • Participate with the rest of the team in Atlas
  • Complete daily quests. Missing a quest here and there is understandable. Missing most/all of them is not.

Basically, we want good teammates. We are not looking for freeloaders; if you join, we will expect you to be active and involved with the team, or you can expect to be replaced quickly. As mentioned earlier, we have a few slots we can replace immediately (I want to say 3 or 4). If you have a slightly larger group looking to move on to a new team, mail me with the details and I’ll see if we can work something out.

Contact
If you are interested in joining, you can either message me here or in-game (in-game will likely get you a much quicker response). For in-game mailing, if you choose to do so directly instead of looking me up in ValiantLegends, please note that the 0 in the “0f” in my username is a zero, not an o.

0 Likes

Hey we are looking for a possible merger or bringing over 8. We are very active plat 2 team but unforeseen circumstances are causing us to think about disbanding. Lowest lvl is 75 but she is super active and dedicated. Most are over 200. I’m 224. In game name is RakkasanDoc or you can find me on KindredLegends I’m an officer there. Let me know if you are interested at all. Thanks
Do

0 Likes

closed #4

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

0 Likes