From our team info page:
Strength, Honor, Integrity, Discipline, Covfefe. 18+
Does your significant other say you spend too much time playing War Dragons?
Does your work morning drag by as you anxiously await lunch hour so you can see if your dragon has hatched?
Do your teammates ever tell you that you talk to much in team chat?
Do you get home from work, decide to burn off a few multipliers, then the war starts, then teammates need assistance, then you get new egg missions, and now you need to gather some food to feed a dragon, then Oh, look! it’s 3am!? If so, dude you need serious help. LOL
Actually, you might just fit right in. We all strive to find the balance between real life and our addiction to the game.
If you are mature, socially active in chat, regularly support your teammates with rss and provide backup during attacks and defenses, and are always looking to learn, Awesome!! So are we.
- 18 years old minimum. Don’t lie either. Even if you’re older than 18 but are an immature punk, move on, we’re not the team for you.
- Level 40 minimum. If you’re less than this but absolutely must be on our team, email our leader with a well thought out proposal. Impress us.
- Conversational English comprehension and usage. Sadly we are not all multilingual.
- 5 Flames in every war. Tell us ahead of time if you can’t for some reason
- Be social with your teammates. Communicate with us. You don’t need to constantly chatter, but answer when spoken to
- Participate in events. No 0 contributions.
- Use of Line app is highly recommended. We share info and socialize some there, supplemental to team chat
Why are we Built2Burn?
The answer lies in the very nature of the game.
We gather lumber so that we may build our defenses
so that others may come and fail in their attempt to burn it down.
We gather food to feed our dragons
so that they may unleash their fires in righteous fury
to burn down the buildings of our enemies.
We breed our dragons
so that we may discover new dragons
with strange and wondrous new ways
in which to burn our enemies.
Flames conquer all
both in the giving and in receiving.
In the end
everything must BURN!!!