LFM – Platinum II – ColdBrewCrew! Come Join Us!

ColdBrewCrew is looking for new teammates!
How many players are we looking for?? To replace alt accounts, around 5. Apply if interested or see below! Normally we are full, so look below.
League-platinum 2
Min lvl-60
Requirements-
100% war participation.

Preferably in waves and help other players in war.

Participate in all events (no min points just don’t have a 0).

Remain active or very active.
Criteria:
We are a very competitive team that destroyed teams much stronger than ours in wars and events.

Normally we end up in the top 10 in pvp and 10-15 in other events (in plat 2). We all are friendly and are happy with xp runs. We will try to help you with your base and other stuff as well.
Jump on board and have fun!

More info-we have LINE! Ask someone in the group to add you.

If interested contact @ tingggg (IGN) Or message on this forum post and I’ll deliver the message!
See you soon!

PS…we need some high lvl players to compete with other teams in the leagues more easily. Or highest lvl is around lvl 260 with garnet dragons. If you are a lvl 200+ definitely we will be happy to have you. Noctua :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

100/100 activity

Still looking to replace alts😁

Hello Friend!! We are a Platinum team looking for active players. If you have 20 active players we could accommodate you joining us or we could join you!! Team NightsKings Name chuckopotamus. Email me directly in the game for fastest response!! We would treat you like family. We also have alts to replace. We also would like to become strong!!

Sorry, we aren’t merging with anyone right now.

No worries. Thank you for the reply.

xIcicleSparkx
January 7 |

Sorry, we aren’t merging with anyone right now.

Visit Topic or reply to this email to respond.

In Reply To

Chuckopotamus
January 7 |

Hello Friend!! We are a Platinum team looking for active players. If you have 20 active players we could accommodate you joining us or we could join you!! Team NightsKings Name chuckopotamus. Email me directly in the game for fastest response!! We would treat you like family. We also have alts to re…
Visit Topic or reply to this email to respond.

To unsubscribe from these emails, click here.

Still looking?

Yep…we are still looking @Lorkhaj

Speaking to your leader now. Could my alt come along to you? I mainly play her…

What level is your alt? If it is active, and meets the requirements then I’m sure your alt could replace someone else’s alt

I’m level 47 or 8. Hold on I’ll get a screenshot for you.

That’s her

1 Like

Ask my leader…probably will say yes. Just say that u mainly play her. :grin: See you soon!

I’m talking on mail now. Could you let her know we have been talking here? Thanks!

Said I wasn’t allowed because Lorkhaj isn’t there :pensive:

Where is lordhaj then??

In Creators. I feel like if I leave everyone will call me a team hopper.

No lol…I’ve joined teams just for final event prizes before i got settled. And you xodinsnemesisx? He hops from team to team every event until he found a diamond team lol.

:joy: haha I remember that. I just don’t want to make my team upset. Even though I’m a small level lol

Being in a team with a bunch of high lvls (Higher than you) isn’t beneficial for you bc in pvp events it’ll be really hard to be successful in attacking. Just saying.

Yeah I’m aware. Back when I used to play this game dead seriously I was in sapphire but was always on the last page in the roster. It wasn’t nice aha