LFM – Platinum IV – BackDownNever – lvl60+

Language: English
Age Range: 18+
Elite Account: preferably

We are a Plat IV team on our way up the leagues (soon PlatIII), we have a great core and are looking for active players to join us. Wars and events are a must! Our players are helpful, fun and respectful, there is no drama on the team! We will help you develop at your optimal speed and have fun while at it. Special considerations to high lvl players :wink: more info message me in game.

Kas

Couple spots still available! Let’s fly together;)

Hello, I’m Targaryan90 and I’m looking for a platinum team to take up 10 very active players some very high leveled 300 up and our least leveled up is 130. Were very active and team playing is our drive just like ambition and we’ve become a family and been together for long while. Events and wars are never missed and we always play to win and to be honest, we are a lively, fun but a respectfull group. We hate drama and dismantled our team because of it and joined one that doesn’t know what a good team is and doesn’t value opinions nor let us evolve. Your team seems to be a perfect match for us and we’d love to be part of your family and show you what we can all do. Our time zones are Europe and USA.
Looking forward to hearing from you.

Regards,

Marco Santos