LFM - Platinum IV - Jigsaw300 - Looking for active players

Team work makes the dream work…

I’m looking for guys and girls that want to play, progress and have fun.
All we ask is take part in wars and events were possible.
I can guarantee you’ll make progress and feel valued with us.

Give us a shout if you’re interested.

Hello Friend!! We are a Platinum team looking for active players. If you have 20 active players we could accommodate you joining us!! Team NightsKings Name chuckopotamus. Email me directly in the game for fastest response!!

Hello Friend!! We are a Platinum team looking for active players. If you have 20 active players we could accommodate you joining us!! Team NightsKings Name chuckopotamus. Email me directly in the game for fastest response!! We would treat you like family.

Hey, I’m in a platinum 2/platinum 3 guild called Germania5. And I was thinking of leaving later on in the future, maybe after the 2018 Spring Season. By the way, do you guys get top in all events? Just asking because my current team always ends up at the bottom and I really need sigils badly all the time for my chosen season branch. Would love to join you guys!
Chaos and Darkness,
xKrampusMagex

We do well. If we had active players to replace the inactive ones we would dominate. I am currently working on a merger to bolster our team. If you’re interested just apply and I will accept.

xKrampusMagex
January 7 |

Hey, I’m in a platinum 2/platinum 3 guild called Germania5. And I was thinking of leaving later on in the future, maybe after the 2018 Spring Season. By the way, do you guys get top in all events? Just asking because my current team always ends up at the bottom and I really need sigils badly all the time for my chosen season branch. Would love to join you guys!
Chaos and Darkness,
xKrampusMagex

Visit Topic or reply to this email to respond.

In Reply To

Chuckopotamus
January 7 |

Hello Friend!! We are a Platinum team looking for active players. If you have 20 active players we could accommodate you joining us!! Team NightsKings Name chuckopotamus. Email me directly in the game for fastest response!! We would treat you like family.
Visit Topic or reply to this email to respond.

To unsubscribe from these emails, click here.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.