LFM - Platinum IV - TheRedEclipse

Language: mainly English and we accept all languages
Time Zone: many (see team info for country flags)
Played time: constant, 24/7, team is from all over the globe
Age Range: 14+
Elite Account?: recommended, but it’s your choice

About:
We’re a fun, chatty, supportive, helpful, and active team that spans many time zones, so there are often a few players on around the clock. We have several couples as well as families, some other teammates have alts or mains in other leagues. TRE is losing a few players and alts and want to continue to excel and move through Platinum league again.

Your level doesn’t matter, we all started somewhere, and we will help you build. We ask that you are active (very active is even better) and check in daily, do all wars, do all events, and definitely communicate in chat. There are plenty of xp runs happening and rss sharing.

We have room for 5! Possibly more.

Come join our dragon trainer family!

Send me a message here. However in game is quicker.

Cheers!

We have room for 3 currently

Still have room for 3

Two spots available. Come join The Red Eclipse!

We have several spots open in hopes to move a few alts on to other teams before Atlas is pushed. I have room for several.

C’mon and join us!
Send me a msg in game.
DracarysTRE :fire:

There are four more spots open.
Message me or one of the officers in game.

DracarysTRE :dragon:

The Red Eclipse has room for several more players. Come learn Atlas with us. We have some experienced Atlas teammates helping the newbies and we are off to a great start.

Message me in game.

Cheers!

Still have room here at TheRedEclipse. Level doesn’t matter. Just please be active and ready to join us in Atlas.
We have exceptional teammates with Atlas experience and we will set you up for success.

Message me in game
Cheers!

There are 5 spots available.
We hold one castle. And we’re in a strong alliance.
Some teammates are breeding Emerald-Harbinger this event.

Come join the fun, especially in Atlas.

Send me a message and I will kick the alts to make room.

Room for 3 more.

Still have room for a few more…join us! :dragon:

TheRedEclipse has spots for least 5 Players. Level doesn’t matter. Just please be active and ready to join us in Atlas.
We have exceptional teammates with Atlas experience and we will set you up for success.

Message me here or in game.

Cheers!

TheRedEclipse has openings for 5 players. This is a great team with a lot of experience, Atlas training, chats and laughs. Come join us.

I can be reached here or in game.
DracarysTRE

TheRedEclipse has two spots opening.

Send me a message here or in game.

Cheers!