LFM - S3 - Dragonminds

Language: English
Time Zone: Worldwide
Age Range: Adults
Elite Account(s)?: Preferred, but not requirred
Highest Lineage Dragon: minimum Vanguard

About:

Dragonminds are recruiting. We are an active drama free and international team, currently situated solidly in Sapphire 3. We have atlas and plenty of castles in each element - thus great bonuses and plenty of glory opportunities. We currently get 2016 daily egg tokens (atlas + league)

We claim the 8th team achievement and 10th quest chest, and it should be self-explanatory that we are looking for members who can keep up with these requirements as well.

Does this fit on you?

• Breeding Vanguard, but preferred Empyrean or higher (willing to compromise for the right player)
  • Have a defendable base for your level
  • Hitting 8th team achievement in all events (PvP, Breed, Fort)
  • Doing all daily quests (no exceptions)
  • Very active in atlas or want to become active in atlas (we like to kill, raid and conquer)
2 Likes

If you are looking for a team after fortification event, then we again happen to have an open spot :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Glad to see y’all doing so well. :partying_face:

Thank you very much :slight_smile: We certainly can’t complain.

1 Like

The opportunity is there again, as we will be looking for two new members after the breeding event :slight_smile:

Updated post… Looking for 1 new member after the event :slight_smile: Hit me up here or in game if you are interested.

Interested! :blush:

PM’ed you :slight_smile:

The opportunity to join our passionate team has again become available. We are looking for 1-2 members after the breeding event!

Sounds good to me yall accept me now ? And will yall hit last team prize this fort ?

We always hit last team prize :wink:

1 Like

Sending a request to join now.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Your opportunity has reopened, and we are looking to replace 1-2 members after the PvP event :blush:

Hi Ik this is probably gonna be a no, but I’m looking for a new team since my current is having a lot of drama issues currently. I’m a lvl 63 with what I’d consider a pretty decent filled dragon roster for my level of you want to know more I made a post a few minutes ago about it all

Hello :slight_smile:

Yes, your level does unfortunately speak against you, as you would be the weakest link on the team. That said, I do have many contacts and maybe one of them would be happy to offer you a home.

That would be awesome if you have any recommendations, though currently I think I’m about to get in a team

We are currently having 1 position open for the right player - and it is possible to join before Temple Raid :slight_smile: PM me here or in game with your application.